[ROM][All-F2FS]KitKat 4.4.4 KTU84P stock odex All-F2FS

1st February 2015, 09:09 PM |#71  
Flag LX
Thanks Meter: 0

31 posts
More
Thank you!
2x
I'm using Lollipop @ my Nexus 4 - incredible performance and smoothness! - and it's really a shame that it doesn't work the same with Nexus 7 / Tegra 3
Thank you a lot, great job. Now we can use again our beloved N7 with day-1 performance level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monfro

To make some comparisons I am now running on my Nexus 7 stock 4.3 ROM: it really flies also with stock kernel, and battery life is good.
KitKat release lost both in performance and battery fields compared to 4.3, but is still working well.
Lollipop is unusable.

4th February 2015, 06:21 PM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 7

21 posts
More
I just flashed this F2FS ROM. But I have got System update notification in status bar and only thing, how can I get rid of this notification is to disable SystemUpdateService in DisableService app. But I need Root. And I can't get it. I flashed 01InitRoot, SuperSU and nothing. So then I tried flash M-Kernel-a69, 01InitRoot and SuperSU and nothing. In information i have got 3.1.10-LegoKernel-4.4.2-1.0+.

Do you have any advice what can I do to get root or how can I disable System Update notification?
4th February 2015, 07:27 PM |#73  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mantova (Italy)
Thanks Meter: 1,006

1,133 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomskra

I just flashed this F2FS ROM. But I have got System update notification in status bar and only thing, how can I get rid of this notification is to disable SystemUpdateService in DisableService app. But I need Root. And I can't get it. I flashed 01InitRoot, SuperSU and nothing. So then I tried flash M-Kernel-a69, 01InitRoot and SuperSU and nothing. In information i have got 3.1.10-LegoKernel-4.4.2-1.0+.

Do you have any advice what can I do to get root or how can I disable System Update notification?

Flash the ROM again: the app fotakill will kill update notifications.

To root flash superuser in 1st post.
21st February 2015, 11:44 AM |#74  
Flag Marseille
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monfro

Flash the ROM again: the app fotakill will kill update notifications.

To root flash superuser in 1st post.

Hi,

for me : flashing rom again, 57845 times did not removed the OTA notification. Flashing the superuser zip 5785478 times did not root my device.
My tab is enchanted by a witch ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpk1in For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2015, 04:27 AM |#75  
Thanks Meter: 8

31 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpk1in

Hi,

for me : flashing rom again, 57845 times did not removed the OTA notification. Flashing the superuser zip 5785478 times did not root my device.
My tab is enchanted by a witch ?

Anyone got a solution to this?
the first time i flashed this coming from SlimKat 9.0, i had root... i did a factory reset, followed the same steps (rom, busybox and then superuser.zip) with no root.

kernel shows the same Legokernel....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread