Cases that are compatible with the wireless charging back

OP eyecon82

19th February 2015, 11:03 AM   |  #561  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hoi,

i read through this thread already many times to find a good bumbper. From someone here i got the tip for this one: URL IS NOT ALLOWED DURING SILLY RULES... blah

(It's the aluminum bumbper in black with two slides and you slide them together so it fits on the S5... google: "Patuoxun® Luxus Aluminium Legierungs Metall Bumper Rahmen Fall Schutz Hülle für Samsung Galaxy S5 SV V i9600 G900F G900H (Schwarz)")

It's an aluminum bumbper. It fits really good and it looks really nice. But in the meantime i've got two problems. The minor one is, that it's sensible for scratches. The major issue - also why i'm searching for another one - it shields the gps antenna and the gps signal is really bad with that bumper. I just wanted to give you a feedback, before someone buys also the same bumbper and runs into the same problem.
19th February 2015, 08:14 PM   |  #562  
Thanks Meter: 27

57 posts
Belkin Air Protect Grip Bumper
I purchased this along with the diztronic. I use the Belkin exclusively. Fits like it belongs with the wireless back, and comes in pink/green or black/grey (which I have). If in doubt, BUY THIS CASE. At $30 from the belkin website, it's steep, but still.
Last edited by dave812; 19th February 2015 at 08:18 PM. Reason: spelling
19th February 2015, 10:36 PM   |  #563  
Thanks Meter: 39

137 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave812

I purchased this along with the diztronic. I use the Belkin exclusively. Fits like it belongs with the wireless back, and comes in pink/green or black/grey (which I have). If in doubt, BUY THIS CASE. At $30 from the belkin website, it's steep, but still.

Any links for the belkin case? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
20th February 2015, 10:37 AM   |  #564  

3 posts
Just a little update. I also ordered yesterday the Diztronic one. It's available at amaozon.co.uk (Diztronic Full Matte Black Flexible TPU Case Compatible with Samsung Wireless Charging Cover for Galaxy S5 - Retail Packaging) and also on amazon.de (Diztronic Schutzhülle TPU Schutzhülle mit Wireless Ladegerät für Samsung Galaxy S5, matt, schwarz (Retailverpackung)).

The price seems to be legit and on another forum i read many positive feedback about it. When it arrives, i'll leave you a message here.
20th February 2015, 08:23 PM   |  #565  

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lympe

Any links for the belkin case? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/belkin-a...&skuId=4939002

Clearance $19.99, i own it, it fits and looks nice, does add width, to the tune of 3.1 inches total width from 2.85" naked, about the size of a Note 4 width naked

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by coelhooliveirar

Does anybody recommend a really efficient wireless QI charger? I have one and it's really frustrating. 1 hour and not even 40% of charge.

Seems the cable and wall wort play HUGE roles in how fast wireless charging charges (read: need good cable and 2.1amp wall wort), see info here http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...-5-qi-t2676249

I bought the tilt, the flat one, the puck and a powerbot rubber square one (not listed there) and with a good cable and 2.1amp wall wort, they all seem just as fast as a cable (or at least not slow like many complain about), that link has all the official testing times on 5 cheapos that work great!

Good luck,
riz
Last edited by Screensaver.tv; 20th February 2015 at 08:57 PM.
21st February 2015, 10:02 PM   |  #566  
Thanks Meter: 154

1,146 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by p_shad0w

I got the dizztronic as well and I must say the TUDIA case I feel is far better....its slightly thicker but much better grip /feel...both cases are excellent however. I use to use an SGP tough armour with it(yes it fits more or less with the wireless charging back) and I find both of these a bit better....NOT as much protection but definitely better feel
Sent from my klte using XDA Free mobile app

Im looking for another case for my S5, I bought one of the first Diztronic cases made, it fits well but is way to slippery for me. I want to find something with a lot grip to it.

How well does the SGP fit, can anyone else confirm it fits the phone?
How is the grip on the Tudia?

I dont know of any other case that fit, is there anymore that Really fit, not just kinda fit?

Thanks
22nd February 2015, 05:38 AM   |  #567  
Thanks Meter: 3

36 posts
The grip on the tudia is the best I have seen and I own tudia SGP (both slim and tough armor) the dizztronic and the casemate (one with stand for travelling)

Overall for protection the tough armor is the best but with the wireless charging back the plastic back cover does not fit snug and tightly... I also found it a bit bulky for one handed operation.

For grip I would say the TUDIA wins hands down from the bunch mentioned above....also makes one handed operation much easier than the tough armor....

Sent from my klte using XDA Free mobile app

The Following User Says Thank You to p_shad0w For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread