Post Reply

[Q] root on p607t?

OP riffy504

29th January 2015, 04:43 PM   |  #111  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Hello to all... please we are asking and writing the same things.. and a new not hight tech like me get confuse... could any one make a simple tutorial about to root the SM-P607T ... P607TUVUANE2... 4.4.2 and if is possible the rooting with odin + the recovery TWRP at the same time... or how to do it separate .... Please ?

Of course i found the tutorial:
http://androidxda.com/root-samsung-g...-10-1-sm-p607t odin but is for 4.4.4, don't know if works 4.4.2
towelroot.com but it not say nothing about recovery and poor understanding for me.

Please..

Thank you

H.
8th February 2015, 05:45 AM   |  #112  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgt45

Hello to all... please we are asking and writing the same things.. and a new not hight tech like me get confuse... could any one make a simple tutorial about to root the SM-P607T ... P607TUVUANE2... 4.4.2 and if is possible the rooting with odin + the recovery TWRP at the same time... or how to do it separate .... Please ?

Of course i found the tutorial:
http://androidxda.com/root-samsung-g...-10-1-sm-p607t odin but is for 4.4.4, don't know if works 4.4.2
towelroot.com but it not say nothing about recovery and poor understanding for me.

Please..

Thank you

H.

the tutorial linked here works for 4.4.4. I just tried it and I am now successfully rooted.
22nd February 2015, 04:52 AM   |  #113  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctkatz

the tutorial linked here works for 4.4.4. I just tried it and I am now successfully rooted.

Can you confirm if your KNOX counter is still 0x0?
22nd February 2015, 07:26 AM   |  #114  
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDarKnighTx

Can you confirm if your KNOX counter is still 0x0?

nope, status is 0x1. but in my case I don't think that it really matters. I bought mine from amazon with unlisted screen pixel damage. I wasn't going to get much of anything from this at official places. I don't know if tmobile would even take it as a trade in.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes