[ROM] [4.4.4] [SM-T31X] SlimKat (unofficial) - DISCONTINUED

Search This thread

wiseman9871

Mar 30, 2014
Read the first post again and click the "instructions" link to the SlimRom site.

I flashed this rom (8.4) and now I have many questions.

Wny will Titanium Backup Pro not work correctly with this rom? - Most of the batch actions I cannot do because I just get the word RUN when I hit the green checkmark to start the action instead of something happening.

Where can I get better explanations of settings and functions? I went to the website and perused the manual but all I could find were general descriptions of the settings and functions.

On the Slimkat homescreen how do you remove an unwanted icon? I pulled icons to the top of the screen looking for the removal point but did not find it. I'm sure there is a way I'm just not finding it.

Android-Andi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
1. Enable Root for Apps and ADB in Developer Options first.
2. If you use TitaniumBackup you need to change in settings your backup/restore path to "legacy"

To delete an icon try in portrait, on top should be an field to drag and drop the icon to delete.

Send from OnePlus One using Tapatalk

vishnu8058

Amazing ROM!!

Started compiling last final SlimKat Build 9 for Tab 3 8.0 family, will be ready for download until tomorrow, maybe later today.

Hello,
Thanks for this amazing rom, its running pretty smooth on my tab 3. I noticed that slimkat lollipop builds are available for tab 2, it would be great to see lollipop on tab 3 as well. Thanks very much.

grzybiarz91

Aug 8, 2010
I have a problem with wifi on last Slimkat, it connects and internet works in browser, but don't connect to Google services (indicator in quick toggles is orange) so Google Play doesn't lord. Any advice?

grzybiarz91

Aug 8, 2010
Have you installed GApps?

Sent from my GT-I9301I using Tapatalk
Yes, I installed official gapps from slimkat page. Everything worked fine on first boot, I added my google account, downloaded apps etc. Then suddenly it stoped work and now tablet don't connect to google service. I tried wipe cache /dalvik, reinstall gapps, clean data of google play services and few others Google app, but nothink work.

mastodonOoO

Dec 18, 2012
edmonton
Thanks for the ROM, It was my first....and it went off without a hitch. Although being a noob of this sort of stuff i went into the slimkat chat thats on the rom, not for a question just to see, and they were not impressed. But it makes me wonder, why is your rom unofficial? it runs well and represents the company well, i mean there's not a whole lot of content for the sm-t310 so to see and use their product i would have no problem donating to slimkat. And doesn't your signature say something about you being tied with slimkat? Oh well, at least i finally popped my rom cherry, and this rom was gentle with me.

oddtiki

Jun 11, 2013
San Francisco
Thanks for the ROM, It was my first....and it went off without a hitch. Although being a noob of this sort of stuff i went into the slimkat chat thats on the rom, not for a question just to see, and they were not impressed. But it makes me wonder, why is your rom unofficial? it runs well and represents the company well, i mean there's not a whole lot of content for the sm-t310 so to see and use their product i would have no problem donating to slimkat. And doesn't your signature say something about you being tied with slimkat? Oh well, at least i finally popped my rom cherry, and this rom was gentle with me.
It's unofficial cause it's not being supported by the team. Andi might be a member of Slimroms team but hes making the ROM on his own.

Sent from my SM-910C using Tapatalk

marcusarelius23

Aug 15, 2010
Manchester
Wow!...... Just Wow!!

Just installed this Rom on my T310 and I have to say, :D I am grinning ear to ear! I can't believe how fast and smooth it runs compared to stock TW Rom. HEHEE!!! :laugh:

Just one question... Is there a way to end all apps quicker than swiping each one away?

Keep up the good work! :good:

kos25k

Nov 15, 2012
Hello to everyone! :) Can anyone PLEASE tell me if ez cast and more specifically ez mirror works???
Also mhl & otg?? :)

Last edited:

kos25k

Nov 15, 2012
i tested it about half a day but i went back to bindroid 4.2.2 because of low speaker sound..The battery seemed to me very nice like stock..Did someone managed to make ez mirror work? Anyone?? !

Reactions: Hattori Suzuki

Android-Andi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our infrastructure, due to which we cannot verify anything from our sites since the date of 22th February 2015. Please do not flash any builds downloaded until further notice.

We are working hard to resolve this issue, and are extremely sorry for the inconvenience.

Top Liked Posts