This is a theme for Xperia stock roms and it supports most Xperia devices.
Launcher icons are not mine (Elun icon pack from Play Store) but eventually I will include themed icons.
1. Install Xposed Framework (see http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1574401)
2. Use the Xposed Installer app and install Serajr Xperia Xposed (see http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.s...eria.xposed.kk).
3. Enable the module and reboot.
3. In the installed Serajr app go to System -> Enable customisation -> Enable "Super User Mode". Reboot again.
4. Install latest Sleek Theme found in attachments.
5. Go to Personalisation and apply Sleek Theme.
2014-10-14: Credits to YawningCat who updated the theme. You can download the updated theme here: https://mega.co.nz/#!AZxhwR4Z!tLUdge...jtqBoE9ZIdOa5Y
Screenshots from the update theme:
2014-06-13: RC1: Revamp to dialer and more sleek all around.
2014-06-12: Beta 4: New colors to navigation and status bar.
2014-06-09: Beta 3: Smaller changes to colors.
2014-06-08: Beta 2: Support for more devices. Should work on all devices now, If it doesn't please tell me. Also changed some colors here and there.
2014-06-07: Beta 1: Initial beta release.