FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[App][17.03.14]Dr.Ketan's Utilities

13th August 2014, 08:07 AM |#41  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 36,785

Donate to Me
More
Sorry to hear but in non booting case without log difficult to say. Also in thousands of downloading of free and pro this is first reporting that it fails to download. Make sure you are installing as regular apk and not pushing it t system manually.

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda premium

21st February 2015, 09:37 PM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
will the doc please report to Surgery
Doc please I need your help, my note 3 n900 started showing the circle with the line through it at the end of last year which I thought might be a faulty Sim reader so when the problem became more frequent I sent it to a local cell shop , after they had it for a couple weeks they said it wasn't the Sim reader that is the problem but rather the imei was corupted and that they can't fix it. When I got the phone back it already had a new Rom on it and all my info wiped off of it. Since then I have tried every app I can get my hands on and more roms then I can count to try get it working. I need your help please. I have currently flashed the latest stock Rom being ver. 5 but it's still the same. Can you assist me please
23rd February 2015, 06:25 PM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
still needing help
Hey Doc, tried installing your lollipop Rom , great job by the way but unfortunately it hasn't helped with my problem. I still have the circle with the line and when dial *#06# it'd still says null/null. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. FYI I live on a tiny island in the middle of the Indian Ocean and we don't have much in the way of tech support so please help me.
23rd February 2015, 06:46 PM |#44  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 36,785

Donate to Me
More
If you don't have efs backup then there is no much scope.

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread