[Guide] LG G Flex Stock Firmware (Go Back to Stock)

OP hyelton

23rd February 2015, 06:21 PM   |  #731  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Wilmington
Thanks Meter: 3,085

6,257 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybiz3279

No recovery no download mode how to get sprint stock rom back (zv3)

Recovery and download are two different things... Also download mode is the ONLY way. Make sure your doing it correctly to put it into download mode.
23rd February 2015, 07:35 PM   |  #732  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Yes I did download mode that's the thing download mode on 4.4.2 tmobile D959 does not work and this phone is sprint lg flex ls995 (rommed with Dfuse Tmobile rom that was built off of the tmobile lg flex) any other way to get stock back on without download mode I even tried a jig still nothing
23rd February 2015, 07:39 PM   |  #733  
Flag Wilmington

6,257 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yes I did download mode that's the thing download mode on 4.4.2 tmobile D959 does not work and this phone is sprint lg flex ls995 (rommed with Dfuse Tmobile rom that was built off of the tmobile lg flex) any other way to get stock back on without download mode I even tried a jig still nothing

Running a custom rom WON'T change download mode. So you pulled the battery out, put it back in , press and hold vol up and insert your USB which Is connected in the computer?
23rd February 2015, 07:45 PM   |  #734  

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyelton

Running a custom rom WON'T change download mode. So you pulled the battery out, put it back in , press and hold vol up and insert your USB which Is connected in the computer?

Yep did all of it when I hook it up to lg PC suite comes up D959 not ls995 was gonna run emergency firmware recovery and in settings says D95920s Thanks for your help by the way
23rd February 2015, 07:47 PM   |  #735  
Flag Wilmington

6,257 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yep did all of it when I hook it up to lg PC suite comes up D959 not ls995 was gonna run emergency firmware recovery and in settings says D95920s Thanks for your help by the way

Your not following directions [emoji14] no where in my guide does it say use LG PC suite. You have to follow the guide, LG PC suite is for if your on stock firmware.. See your IN download mode.
23rd February 2015, 07:52 PM   |  #736  

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyelton

Your not following directions [emoji14] no where in my guide does it say use LG PC suite. You have to follow the guide, LG PC suite is for if your on stock firmware.. See your IN download mode.

When I try to go into download mode so I can use lg flash tool after I power off and hold volume up plug USB in it shows lg symbol then a charging battery symbol
23rd February 2015, 07:54 PM   |  #737  
Flag Wilmington

6,257 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

When I try to go into download mode so I can use lg flash tool after I power off and hold volume up plug USB in it shows lg symbol then a charging battery symbol

What your running on your PC has no effect on what your phone does compared to have PC suite or flashtool open. If your phone is going into download mode with PC suite open then it will go into download mode with flashtool open or nothing for that matter.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread