10th August 2014, 06:49 PM   |  #61  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5

71 posts
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat

They are included in the Rom by HTC. They are NOT yet implemented.
I believe HTC is going to enable them at some point with a gallery update.

Just to be clear this isn't something I added. This is something that's there in /data on a 100% stock phone. They added them during the last update even though gallery doesn't use them yet.

So that's why i'm not getting them....
May be we'll be getting them in the android L update.Thanks for the information
17th August 2014, 11:46 PM   |  #62  
Thanks Meter: 8

61 posts
More
I know this is the 7th page, and not sure if you're still watching, but THANK YOU very much for this post. This file you posted, as well as the Fastboot commands SAVED my bricked device. It sat for a LONG time, until I found this to fix it. I was the idiot that flashed the M8 Harmon-Kardon file to his M7. Again, thank you, it's like having a member of the family back lol
The Following User Says Thank You to monochrome83 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th August 2014, 02:27 AM   |  #63  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate NY
Thanks Meter: 10,408

10,293 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monochrome83

I know this is the 7th page, and not sure if you're still watching, but THANK YOU very much for this post. This file you posted, as well as the Fastboot commands SAVED my bricked device. It sat for a LONG time, until I found this to fix it. I was the idiot that flashed the M8 Harmon-Kardon file to his M7. Again, thank you, it's like having a member of the family back lol

Good stuff.
Always nice to see such a great thread go to such great use.
The Following User Says Thank You to andybones For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2015, 06:40 PM   |  #64  
Thanks Meter: 10

126 posts
More
@dottat
I read through all 7 pages of the thread and can't determine the purpose of this. Everyone mentioned what a great help this is, but for the life of me I couldn't find anything to read that would help me understand the benefits of something like your flash, versus the standard firmware/radio packages, such as the latest 5.28.605 on the radios thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=46506621

One of the reasons I'm interested, I have the latest 5.28.605 OTA Firmware, plus 1.13.41.0702 Radio, and my phone often will not boot. It just hangs for a long period of time and I eventually try rebooting, then again, sometimes going into recovery or HBOOT and trying it that way .. either way .. it often can take 6+ times before I'm finally able to get it to reboot.

I wondered if something like your firmware might fix this issue, but again, I can't find any information on what it would do different than what's available in the "stock" firmware list.

Thank you in advance!
24th February 2015, 12:10 AM   |  #65  
OP Forum Moderator
Flag york, pa
Thanks Meter: 1,652

3,615 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmFL

@dottat
I read through all 7 pages of the thread and can't determine the purpose of this. Everyone mentioned what a great help this is, but for the life of me I couldn't find anything to read that would help me understand the benefits of something like your flash, versus the standard firmware/radio packages, such as the latest 5.28.605 on the radios thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=46506621

One of the reasons I'm interested, I have the latest 5.28.605 OTA Firmware, plus 1.13.41.0702 Radio, and my phone often will not boot. It just hangs for a long period of time and I eventually try rebooting, then again, sometimes going into recovery or HBOOT and trying it that way .. either way .. it often can take 6+ times before I'm finally able to get it to reboot.

I wondered if something like your firmware might fix this issue, but again, I can't find any information on what it would do different than what's available in the "stock" firmware list.

Thank you in advance!

This is the older version. If you are stock you might want to try flashing the s-on ruu in the general section. Then flash twrp. Then the latest supersu.zip and see if you still have problems.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kitkit, ruu, sense 6, vzw htc one
Previous Thread Next Thread