Post Reply

[ROM][5.0]SlimLP & SlimKat Build 9.0[D80X/LS980/VS980][OFFICIAL]

OP arcardinal

22nd February 2015, 08:32 PM   |  #3201  
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 81
 
309 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elheffe

I use Xposed with the 'Dimensions Editor' module to change the navbar size. Works great!

Unfortunately I have tried a few modules to get the kill-all button for recents and can't get a working one. Any suggestions?

I have assigned Double Tap gesture for 1 Tap Boost(CM) to emulate Kill All.
The Following User Says Thank You to waleedshiekh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2015, 01:21 AM   |  #3202  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 89
 
283 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Are there any people having issues with installing the latest xposed framework alpha on the latest SlimLP rom for the VS980? I downloaded the latest xposed zip file and successfully flashed the zip file, but when i run the xposed apk, it has nothing for app_process and XposedBridge.jar as 61.

Sorry if this is the wrong section to post, but on other roms xposed framework installs fine after flashing the zip.
23rd February 2015, 08:55 AM   |  #3203  
Sunandroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag BE
Thanks Meter: 223
 
529 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkim50

Are there any people having issues with installing the latest xposed framework alpha on the latest SlimLP rom for the VS980? I downloaded the latest xposed zip file and successfully flashed the zip file, but when i run the xposed apk, it has nothing for app_process and XposedBridge.jar as 61.

Sorry if this is the wrong section to post, but on other roms xposed framework installs fine after flashing the zip.

Post this in the XPosed thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunandroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2015, 02:38 PM   |  #3204  
Djsam92's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sora
Thanks Meter: 66
 
181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Someone has problem with bt call? I can hear other people but they can't hear me.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
23rd February 2015, 06:36 PM   |  #3205  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 174
 
772 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djsam92

Someone has problem with bt call? I can hear other people but they can't hear me.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

No issue here, standard audio setup
The Following User Says Thank You to DaveHTC200 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2015, 03:19 PM   |  #3206  
Rypi's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBurns2

You have to download supersu zip then you must flash it.
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1538053

Slimrom has integrated superuser manager, but i installed SuperSU and it doesn't work...
It seems root not working in SlimLP. Does anybody have the same problem? Can I do something to identify my problem?

Thanks
Last edited by Rypi; 24th February 2015 at 03:49 PM.
24th February 2015, 03:50 PM   |  #3207  
MBurns2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 114
 
731 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rypi

Slimrom has integrated superuser manager, but i installed SuperSU and it doesn't work...
It seems root not working in SlimLP. Does anybody have the same problem? Can I do something to identify my problem?

Thanks

go to developer settings->root permission (here you can activate root).
24th February 2015, 04:29 PM   |  #3208  
TaRsY's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 428
 
387 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rypi

Slimrom has integrated superuser manager, but i installed SuperSU and it doesn't work...
It seems root not working in SlimLP. Does anybody have the same problem? Can I do something to identify my problem?

Thanks

Which version of supersu have you tried?
24th February 2015, 04:41 PM   |  #3209  
Rypi's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Old

Now i flashed ZIP 2.46 from TWRP (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1538053) and root works.

Thank you very much

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes