[ROM] I747UCUFNE4_AT&T 4.4.2 Stock ROM & System Dump

OP enewman17

24th February 2015, 04:02 PM   |  #361  
Thanks Meter: 0

50 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgdoc

If you are still on CM12, yes flash this ROM. I would not try more than once more before going all of the way back to a stock recovery. Enewman17 posted a download link for a stock recovery in this thread. That is a thread on updating to NJ1 (unecessary for you) but I believe in the pages it states that the recovery is the same as for NE4 - check and be certain.

Better yet might be to post in a new Q&A thread and see if anyone else agrees or disagrees about going all of the way back to stock recovery. I would not want to lead you into wasting your attempts and put you in the spot of being unable to unlock. If you do start your own post, feel free to summarize all of the above however you want.

Flashed the rom and it seem to go through fine. I get the stock boot loading screen with the att sound (3 beeps) and the att globe but it stays stuck on this loading screen. Not sure what the problem is.
24th February 2015, 04:17 PM   |  #362  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Fort Wayne, IN
Thanks Meter: 6,951

2,859 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stslimited84

Flashed the rom and it seem to go through fine. I get the stock boot loading screen with the att sound (3 beeps) and the att globe but it stays stuck on this loading screen. Not sure what the problem is.

Got your pm btw... try this out. https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95784891001611561 flash this ne4 restore. I think I should update the op with this restore... either way if you have the unlock code from the carrier it should work just fine on any stock tw Rom.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enewman17 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2015, 04:20 PM   |  #363  

50 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by enewman17

Got your pm btw... try this out. https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95784891001611561 flash this ne4 restore. I think I should update the op with this restore... either way if you have the unlock code from the carrier it should work just fine on any stock tw Rom.

Thanks for your reply. To clarify, flash the above file in twrp as an installable file or do it as a restore? Any other files to install besides this one?
Last edited by stslimited84; 24th February 2015 at 04:25 PM.
24th February 2015, 04:25 PM   |  #364  
Flag Fort Wayne, IN

2,859 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks for your reply. To clarify, flash the above file in twrp and that should rectify it or flash that then another file?

Yeah just flash with twrp, and it will restore the system, boot and recovery... Btw you'll need to Odin recovery again once you unlock and your ready to flash a new Rom or restore your backup. The restore I just linked is completely stock, no root... nothing so if it doesn't work to unlock I'm afraid I don't know what to do.
24th February 2015, 04:50 PM   |  #365  

50 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by enewman17

Yeah just flash with twrp, and it will restore the system, boot and recovery... Btw you'll need to Odin recovery again once you unlock and your ready to flash a new Rom or restore your backup. The restore I just linked is completely stock, no root... nothing so if it doesn't work to unlock I'm afraid I don't know what to do.

Just flashed the file and having the same issue as before where the phone hangs on the screen with the att globe after the att sound plays and now no twrp

**Edit - accessed stock recovery and formatted user data after the flash. Currently running initial setup

Unlock code was accepted
Last edited by stslimited84; 24th February 2015 at 05:07 PM.
24th February 2015, 05:25 PM   |  #366  
Flag Fort Wayne, IN

2,859 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Just flashed the file and having the same issue as before where the phone hangs on the screen with the att globe after the att sound plays and now no twrp

**Edit - accessed stock recovery and formatted user data after the flash. Currently running initial setup

Unlock code was accepted

Awesome!
Far as your pm about Odin... here are the links for the tar images for twrp http://techerrata.com/browse/twrp2/d2att
link for odin http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1722686 install on your pc
link for supersu http://download.chainfire.eu/696/Sup...erSU-v2.46.zip

Transfer the super su zip to your sdcard.

Open Odin

The op of the link you'll see a screen shot of odin. in the top left box when you phone is connected it will say something like COM3
in the right hand side you see a list of buttons Bootloader, PDA, Phone, CSC. Check the box next to PDA and then press the PDA button and load the twrp.tar file into that slot. press flash and wait till it's done.

Now the phone will reboot when it's done... BE READY! once the phone starts to reboot you need to hold the POWER, HOME, and Volume UP to enter recovery, flash the super su zip. Now your ready to go.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enewman17 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread