Post Reply

[MOD] Z1, Z1C & Z1S 8th Edition - Camera Mod Higher Quality, Faster, Better.

OP Chocolatetrain

20th February 2015, 08:03 PM   |  #1491  
Account currently disabled
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 19
 
94 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiltron

I am on Stock 157, Rooted and Deodexed, and v8 20MP works fine without issue.

How did you flash it? After I flash my phone opens, after 5 seconds it reboots every time. I cant use the phone
21st February 2015, 09:58 PM   |  #1492  
Chocolatetrain's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Loughborough
Thanks Meter: 507
 
685 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Donate to Me
More
Could somebody please provide me with the STOCK .157 camera apks? The apks you need to send me are identical to the ones in v8 and they follow the same file/folder structure. They need to be from a stock firmware, no custom ROMs, and from a deodexed rom, so anyone who has flashed an FTF and deodexed, that would be perfect, I can't find them myself and I don't have time to flash an FTF because of MultiROM :P I think I can make v9 soon, since Lollipop is delayed
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chocolatetrain For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2015, 02:42 AM   |  #1493  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
61 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolatetrain

Could somebody please provide me with the STOCK .157 camera apks? The apks you need to send me are identical to the ones in v8 and they follow the same file/folder structure. They need to be from a stock firmware, no custom ROMs, and from a deodexed rom, so anyone who has flashed an FTF and deodexed, that would be perfect, I can't find them myself and I don't have time to flash an FTF because of MultiROM :P I think I can make v9 soon, since Lollipop is delayed

I only have a z1 compact, would it help?
you only need the apks, not the lib, framework,...etc.?

Edit:
i just found this, is it ok??
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...patch-t3003481
it contains a deodexed system zip
Last edited by ymwca; 23rd February 2015 at 02:58 AM.
23rd February 2015, 09:04 PM   |  #1494  
Chocolatetrain's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Loughborough
Thanks Meter: 507
 
685 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ymwca

I only have a z1 compact, would it help?
you only need the apks, not the lib, framework,...etc.?

Edit:
i just found this, is it ok??
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...patch-t3003481
it contains a deodexed system zip

Nope, sorry, I need a zip of a clean deodexed file system, anyway, I may just have to use Venkat Karmeshe's Rom as a base
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chocolatetrain For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2015, 09:00 AM   |  #1495  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 389
 
1,390 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolatetrain

Nope, sorry, I need a zip of a clean deodexed file system, anyway, I may just have to use Venkat Karmeshe's Rom as a base

http://forum.xda-developers.com/sony...atest-t2957307
Z1c .157 camera.apk should be exactly same with Z1. This rom is stock deodexed( totaly stock based and I have not replaced anything related to stock camera) in case if you real can't find one.

Yes, it seems even Z3/Z2 delayed to March and I'm afraid we will receive it only on May now because Sony just cut off many staffs in mobile department and I think they don't have enough programmers. I'm planning to get Galaxy S6 sometimes around April, wish I see your V9 before I got S6 but I'm not sure if I will real like S6 and Samsung, maybe I will switch back to Z4c later if S6 is suck.

But isn't V9 based on Z3 camera? why would you need a Z1 camera? And I recommend to increase the inactivity timeout, not cut it off to half time. The current idle timeout limit is 2mins on V8 which is already not a long time enough, it is ridiculous to has only 1min screen time and the camera will out. The Iphone stock camera got 5mins. Sometimes we will just need to launch the camera and wait for a shot.
Last edited by TheEndHK; 24th February 2015 at 09:04 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheEndHK For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2015, 08:15 PM   |  #1496  
Chocolatetrain's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Loughborough
Thanks Meter: 507
 
685 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndHK

http://forum.xda-developers.com/sony...atest-t2957307
Z1c .157 camera.apk should be exactly same with Z1. This rom is stock deodexed( totaly stock based and I have not replaced anything related to stock camera) in case if you real can't find one.

Yes, it seems even Z3/Z2 delayed to March and I'm afraid we will receive it only on May now because Sony just cut off many staffs in mobile department and I think they don't have enough programmers. I'm planning to get Galaxy S6 sometimes around April, wish I see your V9 before I got S6 but I'm not sure if I will real like S6 and Samsung, maybe I will switch back to Z4c later if S6 is suck.

But isn't V9 based on Z3 camera? why would you need a Z1 camera? And I recommend to increase the inactivity timeout, not cut it off to half time. The current idle timeout limit is 2mins on V8 which is already not a long time enough, it is ridiculous to has only 1min screen time and the camera will out. The Iphone stock camera got 5mins. Sometimes we will just need to launch the camera and wait for a shot.

I don't trust the Z3 camera project, it has been abandoned. I also will increase inactivity timeout, I don't know why I made it half :P cheers
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chocolatetrain For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes