[Q] All widgets disappear after every phone reboot

Search This thread

Emperorwendy

Feb 27, 2011
Hi All,

I am a new user of Themer and I am really blown away by the level of customisation that this app offers.
However I noticed a problem on my Nexus 5. I applied a new theme and added some customised widgets (twitter feed etc) and locked my widgets, my widgets will all disappear (both the ones the were default from the theme and the ones I added on). Only shortcuts or icons will remain. I also notice that they will prompt for me to give all access for themer to access widgets information despite it was already given multiple times.

The problem will not appear if I did not add any other widgets and only apply the theme direct. Was wondering if anyone else is bugged by the same problem? :confused:

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Hi All,

I am a new user of Themer and I am really blown away by the level of customisation that this app offers.
However I noticed a problem on my Nexus 5. I applied a new theme and added some customised widgets (twitter feed etc) and locked my widgets, my widgets will all disappear (both the ones the were default from the theme and the ones I added on). Only shortcuts or icons will remain. I also notice that they will prompt for me to give all access for themer to access widgets information despite it was already given multiple times.

The problem will not appear if I did not add any other widgets and only apply the theme direct. Was wondering if anyone else is bugged by the same problem? :confused:

We are aware of this issue and it's currently being addressed. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Reactions: Zarvox

fantoci6

Dec 6, 2009
It's not with dalvik/cache. On previous threads they said it's a Themer problem. Just save your theme and after the restart apply it again.

Arnacon

Jan 7, 2008
As it's still a beta, these issues will be fixed in the upcoming updates :)

Yep, very beta. Over a year later the problem still exists. I know the workaround with saving the theme but as soon as I change a little bit on the home screen and I forget saving the theme again, all the widgets are gone by the next restart (every now and then they just forget their configuration)
I love the app, but this is the only problem I cant solve.

dylansmith

Jan 23, 2012
Hi,

I have this exact problem after updating my XtreStoLite 2.4 ROM to Marshmallow. Have the latest Themer version. how to resolve?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All,

We are aware of this issue and it's currently being addressed. We apologize for the inconvenience.