What’s Next For Pebble?

It is all well and good stating figures, but what does $20 million of crowd funding mean for a company? … more

LG G4 Note Picture Leaked, Oxygen OS Delayed – XDA TV

The LG G4 Note has been leaked! That and much more news is covered by Jordan … more

Unofficial Android 5.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note 4

The Qualcomm edition of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is another device that received … more

Guide to Dual Boot Snapdragon Note 4

Dual Boot is one of the most desirable features for a flashaholic, and with this guide by XDA … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Is my SCH-i925 permanently bricked?

6th January 2015, 06:11 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

36 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekyhawkes

So totally non committal, but I managed to fix my Note 10.1 today I hope it works for you.

I had been trying to upgrade to android 4.4.2 using a custom rooted rom but got stuck in a boot loop with my only option as download mode (no CWM, no reset, nothing just bootloop download only).

As a last resort I downloaded a Note 10.1Android 4.0.4 pit file and flashed it from odin 3.07 (pit file selected, Auto Reboot ticked, Re-partition ticked, F.Reset Time ticked - everything else unticked). Flashed the pit file, let the tablet reset and then it picked up the android update as though all was fine. The device is now working fine and without issue.

The .pit file i used is attached. Cant promise it will work, but I hope you have the same luck I do.

I gave it a shot but I"m getting "No PIT partition found" or something like that when I try. What rom did you flash with the PIT file?
13th January 2015, 12:49 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 2

313 posts
I flashed the PIT by itself without a ROM file. In my case I had a failed update to 4.4.2 ROM so was able to get the Note back by putting this PIT over the top of that flashed ROM.
12th February 2015, 03:32 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
fingers crossed
Sorry i missed this response im downloading pit now thank you so much for the post im hopeful and well be flashing it tonight this would be awesome if it works thank you for your time and reply
26th February 2015, 12:13 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
Any one can help? My tablet brick.
The Following User Says Thank You to pila2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
brick, galaxy note 10.1, recovery, sch-i925
Previous Thread Next Thread