OP derLoki

3rd February 2015, 09:27 PM   |  #111  
Flag EU
Thanks Meter: 5

26 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike13ftw

How to make lifelog app to think my phone is from Sony? I have the note 4 and I am rooted

I search too to make ligelog app to believe my phone is a Sony. If someone can help us ? I did'nt find it when I search in XDA.
3rd February 2015, 11:14 PM   |  #112  
Recognized Developer
Flag Breslau
Thanks Meter: 544

3,649 posts
More
Try my thread about Lifelog. There are instructions how to copy the needed libs.

Id give you a link, but Im mobile.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jackos For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2015, 03:48 PM   |  #113  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Time
Is there a way to make the smartband tell yout which time it is, by "morsecoding" it via vibrations?
26th February 2015, 02:56 PM   |  #114  
Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 4

65 posts
More
Unlock Android Smart Lock (Lollipop) using SWR10
Not sure if this is the right place to share this, but I finally managed to use my SWR10 to unlock Google Smart Lock (Lollipop). Not sure if it'll work with different apps or even different smartband model.

Anway, what I had to do was:
- Uninstall the SmartBand extension app and connect the smartband manually via bluetooth (cause I noticed SmartBand App somehow hides the device).
- Then just simply set the SmartBand as trusted device in Android Smart Lock Settings. It should appears as connected bluetooth devices.
- You can then reinstall the SmartBand App from the Play Store and it should work as normal. (It may remove all your SmartBand settings).

Update: Android Smart Lock refuses to work after reboot even though it still says connected.. Guess its probably not worth it to uninstall/reinstall SmartBand App everytime at this point. Unless we can find a way to unhide SmartBand from bluetooth devices list
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-02-26-20-50-00.png
Views:	186
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	3184794  
Last edited by tardcutt; 26th February 2015 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Update
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tardcutt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread