OP nicklovell23

20th February 2015, 10:05 PM   |  #1201  
Forum Moderator
Atlantis
Thanks Meter: 5,027

8,186 posts
Donate to Me
More
Oh So polite nudge to the *Track*. (Hint Hint). All this talk is good. Let's not allow ourselves go OT.
23rd February 2015, 05:07 AM   |  #1202  
Forum Moderator
Atlantis

8,186 posts
Donate to Me
More
"We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our infrastructure, due to which we cannot verify anything from our sites since the date of 22th February 2015. Please do not flash any builds downloaded until further notice.
We are working hard to resolve this issue, and are extremely sorry for the inconvenience."

Josue Rivera
Yesterday, 03:14 AM   |  #1203  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHorus

All on 9.0. I love PIE and slim recents so much, but not being able to shut off my alarm when it's ringing, or answer my phone, doesn't work.

I have that issue, too. I think that they probably function on the lockscreen in the total opposite way that my brain does. What makes it a real problem is that I can't unlock the phone or decrease the volume until it stops ringing.

Beyond that, I am having issues with settings not sticking or behaving in the way that they should. I get notifications from apps where I set them for no notifications. I get tones for ones that I set for no sound. The lockscreen rotates in spite of the fact that it's set not to. I get FCs for Hangouts even though I have it disabled.

I did do a clean flash using the latest stable build. I'm a long way from being a noob. I just wanted to point out that 99.9% of users not experiencing an issue translates into 1 in every 1000 who does...
Yesterday, 04:04 PM   |  #1204  
Forum Moderator
Atlantis

8,186 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstuffpb

Beyond that, I am having issues with settings not sticking or behaving in the way that they should. I get notifications from apps where I set them for no notifications. I get tones for ones that I set for no sound. The lockscreen rotates in spite of the fact that it's set not to. I get FCs for Hangouts even though I have it disabled.

Apps are known to ignore their own Settings. Facebook is a Prime Example. Nothing Anyone can do about that except the App Dev.Hangouts is deeply embedded in Play Services, so no wonder there. If you have it disabled/frozen, wipe dalvik. As to Lock Screen, Set it to Portrait only. Then see if it rotates.
Yesterday, 04:11 PM   |  #1205  
Thanks Meter: 387

2,042 posts
Is it possible to lower the volume of GMaps voice navigation while on a phone call? It is a bit loud to me. Touchwiz lowered the volume perfectly.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread