FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] MIUI Port

15th September 2014, 07:30 PM |#61  
Flag Never Ever Land
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Has anyone been having trouble sending MMS (using stock messaging app) with gtbluesky's latest? I'm on AT&T.

Thanks in advance

16th September 2014, 04:29 AM |#62  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nifear4

Has anyone been having trouble sending MMS (using stock messaging app) with gtbluesky's latest? I'm on AT&T.

Thanks in advance

I dont use mms. But a few people on the oppoforum complained about it too. Someone said that using go sms solved it.
16th September 2014, 04:33 AM |#63  
Flag Never Ever Land
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suraj.das

I dont use mms. But a few people on the oppoforum complained about it too. Someone said that using go sms solved it.

yeah. with a third-party app, it works but with the stock messaging app it doesn't. Which is irritating lol. Thought someone would have a fix for it or a work-around that doesn't involve installing another app. Hope Oppo will release a 4.4.x soon so that MIUI can start development on it.
16th September 2014, 12:01 PM |#64  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nifear4

yeah. with a third-party app, it works but with the stock messaging app it doesn't. Which is irritating lol. Thought someone would have a fix for it or a work-around that doesn't involve installing another app. Hope Oppo will release a 4.4.x soon so that MIUI can start development on it.

yup a 4.4.x version will be out in a week or two!
25th December 2014, 08:04 PM |#65  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hello,
this rom works on find7s x9076 ?
thanks very much
19th January 2015, 08:01 AM |#66  
Flag Bronx
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by achimaki

hello,
this rom works on find7s x9076 ?
thanks very much

There REALLY is a find 7S? Whats the difference between the 7A and the 7?
I had seen something related to it, but upon research, haven't been able to find it.
Besides that, I noticed that XDA only has the 7 and 7A in this section and not a 7S.
And sorry for not being able to answer your question.

Also, as far as I understand from these last posts, we still lack a KitKat based version of MIUI for the find 7 and 7A?

I know we have a CyanogenMod 12 which is 100% stable mind the NFC part, but being the owner of a Xiaomi Mi3W, and also seeing how ColorOS is very similar to MIUI, I'd love to see it on this device.
20th January 2015, 06:44 AM |#67  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Still waiting on a kitkat port too. Miui is my favorite rom but it's lacking builds for our phone.
26th January 2015, 05:31 PM |#68  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
sorry it is a my error. it is find 7 x9076
26th February 2015, 10:03 PM |#69  
Flag Napoli
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Wink
check this...
http://bbs.oppo.cn/thread-5750538-1-1.html
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread