OP Danvdh

Yesterday, 05:51 PM   |  #5131  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 63

550 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktraub

+1 on both the inverted camera issue using Bank of America mobile deposit feature and Hangouts rotated pic issue.

Googy 1.29 working very well for me with the tweaks for playing music. Using PowerAmp.
-Kev

I switched to the Alucard kernel with default settings. Audio with BT streaming seems solid.

Can you tell me the googy settings for good audio performance?
Yesterday, 06:31 PM   |  #5132  
Thanks Meter: 292

2,087 posts
Anyone try the new ktoonz kernel with this rom?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2294083

I've used the above on the 4.4.4 GPE rom with excellent results. Have yet to make the plunge to lollipop.
Today, 03:59 AM   |  #5133  
Thanks Meter: 34

279 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortuga

Yes, that's the one I used. It works great, it's just tough on battery. Performance on all three kernels is pretty solid for normal usage.

After using both kernels for a couple days, it seems that battery life is pretty consistent with both. The stock kernel for me seems to have smoother animations and transitions when moving between/navigating apps. However, there is an audio lag every 10 min or so. Also, I have had a couple random reboots.

Googy with default settings was not quiet as smooth. It also had some audio pops. They were more frequent but less noticeable.

As for now I am sticking with stock for the more consistent smoothness with transitions.

I continue to search for a good balance between smoothness and no audio lag. Plus, I have yet to find a setup that doesn't lag and/or freeze when using Google Maps. As much as I love lollipop's new design and feel, it has yet to feel as stable as Dan's KitKat version...

Either way, thank you Dan and all that have contributed to this fantastic ROM!

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread