[ROM][ CyanogenMod 11 - Unofficial - Android KitKat ][04/01/2015]

OP surdu_petru

2nd February 2015, 06:49 PM   |  #591  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 8,738

3,617 posts
Donate to Me
Tutorial Only for advanced developer !!!
Hello !

ONLY FOR ADVANCED DEVELOPER !!!

I am pleased to announce that I already pushed my custom source code for VIVANTE GPU into my github : cm11-p6 !

With some tweaks you can successfully build your VIVANTE GPU libraries : libGAL.so, libEGL_VIVANTE.so, libGLESv1_CM_VIVANTE.so, libGLESv2_VIVANTE.so, libGLSLC.so, gralloc.k3v2oem1.so, copybit.k3v2oem1.so & hwcomposer.k3v2oem1.so, but unfortunately your P6 device will not boot because my source code for VIVANTE GPU must be updated/modified !

One of the best developers who could help us is: Recognized Developer : kholk !

I'm sorry, but at this time I can not help more, this wonderful community ....

Best regards !

Edit :

Unfortunately source code ( for gpu vivante ) has been removed so as not to conflict with the terms of use ... anyway if you want it, you can find it ( is already published by someone via github), I just added some fixes for successfully build.
Last edited by surdu_petru; 4th February 2015 at 09:43 PM.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to surdu_petru For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th February 2015, 01:15 AM   |  #592  
Flag Norwich
Thanks Meter: 160

147 posts
Donate to Me
More
Can you give me privately the link? to hwcomposer and that stuff. Thanks mate
The Following User Says Thank You to mangusta86 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2015, 09:44 AM   |  #593  
Thanks Meter: 1

27 posts
More
Problem with BT & charging
@surdu_petru, thank you again for very nice ROM, that I use already long time and I am nearly 100% satisfied. This nearly means 2 problems (for me). One is unpleasant, second anoying.
  • Bluetooth - I have following problem with handsfree (original Ford).
    When I receive phone call and I pick it up, caller hears me immediately, but I can hear him for some 5-6 seconds in phone only. After that incoming voice also switches to HF and all is OK.
    When I make outgoing call, everything is OK.
  • Battery charging - I built new PC using motherboard with USB3 (uses new power management). From that moment I have a nightmare with following charging problem. Phone very often disconnects from PC and again reconnects to it (very nice when you transfer data). When the battery reach 100%, this disconnect/connect cycle repeats regulary every 3-5 seconds. Now I can transfer data in 2 ways only - in recovery mode or when I discharge barttery a little. Horrible...
    I tried everything (driver versions, BIOS setting,...) without success. I've even changed motherboard with different type, using the same chipset (Intel H97). No luck.
    When I connect Sony-Ericsson, HTC or ASUS, there is no problem at all...

I know, you've already left development on P6, but I'd like to ask you. Do you have any idea, what to do with it? I don't want to return to stock ROM...

Thank you
R.
22nd February 2015, 02:22 PM   |  #594  

27 posts
More
@surdu_petru

Hello Surdu, a few days ago I've sent previous questions, unfortunately without any response.

Do you think, you will sometimes return back to P6 or have you already stopped this development forever and do you recommend me to return back to stock ROM, especialy if I have described problems (I think, the latest version for Europe is B520)?

Anyway, thank you for all, you've done for us and I wish you good lock in all present and future activities.

Rubep
26th February 2015, 10:24 PM   |  #595  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 8,738

3,617 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubep

@surdu_petru

Hello Surdu, a few days ago I've sent previous questions, unfortunately without any response.

Do you think, you will sometimes return back to P6 or have you already stopped this development forever and do you recommend me to return back to stock ROM, especialy if I have described problems (I think, the latest version for Europe is B520)?

Anyway, thank you for all, you've done for us and I wish you good lock in all present and future activities.

Rubep

Hello !

If you have some issues on this rom, you can try to re-flash on clean : rom + google apps , or go to twrp and do a factory reset or just wipe cache & dalvik-cache ...

If you want to revert to stock rom, first put update.app on /dload folder on your sdcard, than flash stock recovery via fastboot and now you are able to flash stock rom ( update.app ) via stock recovery .

Good luck !
The Following User Says Thank You to surdu_petru For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2015, 04:53 PM   |  #596  

27 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surdu_petru

Hello !

If you have some issues on this rom, you can try to re-flash on clean : rom + google apps , or go to twrp and do a factory reset or just wipe cache & dalvik-cache ...

If you want to revert to stock rom, first put update.app on /dload folder on your sdcard, than flash stock recovery via fastboot and now you are able to flash stock rom ( update.app ) via stock recovery .

Good luck !

Thank you for your answer.

BT problem - clear cache & dalvik does not help. I'll try clear system with gapps (I use pico version; I used your version before it). But if I remember, I had this problem in Mondeo immediately after instalation.

Charging - here I strongly suspect TWRP. Problems with connecting/disconnecting are sometimes even in recovery mode (!), but not in USB mount. By the way, all TWRP versions from 2.8.1 till 2.8.5 have "MTP fixes and improvements" in their change logs.

- finaly one question. I have problem with latest Google Earth. After splasch screen I can see only icons and photos, but no globe. I tried it even on clear instalation (ROM + Gapps (yours/original/pico) + G. Earth) without success. Version 7 have no problem, but version 8 (from Play store) does not work...

Thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread