Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP][4.3+][2.2.0] Vibify - Smart Vibration for missed notifications

16th January 2015, 06:03 PM   |  #141  
Celestial Fury's Avatar
Senior Member
Sim City
Thanks Meter: 209
 
361 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Fury

It's a Sony thing. Adding Greenify to Stamina Mode's Apps Active in Standby lets Stamina Mode run without Greenify interfering. Adding (or not adding at all) Vibify to Stamina Mode's Apps Active in Standby still prevents Stamina Mode from running.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=8861

Did the new version fix this?
16th January 2015, 09:31 PM   |  #142  
spirosbond's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 651
 
937 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Fury

Did the new version fix this?

I have a question. The phone doesn't go to stamina mode only if Vibify is active right? By active I mean ready to vibrate in case of movement.

If there no notifications stamina mode works ok?
18th January 2015, 06:39 PM   |  #143  
Celestial Fury's Avatar
Senior Member
Sim City
Thanks Meter: 209
 
361 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirosbond

I have a question. The phone doesn't go to stamina mode only if Vibify is active right? By active I mean ready to vibrate in case of movement.

If there no notifications stamina mode works ok?

I don't have that phone to test it again but I'll do so once I get it back in a few weeks.

EDIT
Tested on Xperia Tx and it did not interfere with Stamina Mode. Strange but so far I'm using it without problem. Last stable premium version.
Last edited by Celestial Fury; 19th January 2015 at 03:43 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Celestial Fury For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st January 2015, 11:23 PM   |  #144  
spirosbond's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 651
 
937 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
New Version Now on Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ond.vibifyfree



Changelog 2.2.0:
- Fixed issue with default settings
- New translations
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spirosbond For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2015, 08:25 PM   |  #145  
Saratoga79's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ordizia Capital
Thanks Meter: 59
 
158 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirosbond

New Version Now on Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ond.vibifyfree



Changelog 2.2.0:
- Fixed issue with default settings
- New translations

Still having multiple notifications
27th January 2015, 12:51 PM   |  #146  
spirosbond's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 651
 
937 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga79

Still having multiple notifications

I will take a look on that. I assume you mean the number of notifications you are getting is more that the setting, right?

In the meantime:

http://androidheadlines.com/2015/01/...ew-vibify.html

27th January 2015, 02:42 PM   |  #147  
adl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 803
 
1,232 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
Regarding the review: I personally think you picked good apps when you first start the app and would hat to see ALL apps listed there. Anyhow, for me your app is a total 5/5. [emoji3]
The Following User Says Thank You to adl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th January 2015, 02:58 AM   |  #148  
DoctorBRR's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirosbond

...


TRANSLATIONS NEEDED
Help with the translations of the app:


Ok! Done!

App translated into Portuguese of Brazil.
The Following User Says Thank You to DoctorBRR For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th February 2015, 01:34 PM   |  #149  
adl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 803
 
1,232 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
I found a bug i guess: see screenshot attached.

Also i have following issue: i swiped away a facebook messenger notification from the notification bar, went into that app and read the message. Now still everytime i pick up the phone i get a notification from vibify. I tried to unselect facebook messenger and reselecting it, i also disabled vibify but still i get the vibration after i pick up the phone. It is definetely the messenger app, cause when i deactivate it, vibify isnīt notifiing me when i pick up the pohone.

Any ideas on how to fix this / what else i can try to show the app that there is no unread message in the messanger app?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-02-10-22-16-00.png
Views:	44
Size:	149.3 KB
ID:	3160497  
27th February 2015, 04:26 PM   |  #150  
spirosbond's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 651
 
937 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adl

I found a bug i guess: see screenshot attached.

Also i have following issue: i swiped away a facebook messenger notification from the notification bar, went into that app and read the message. Now still everytime i pick up the phone i get a notification from vibify. I tried to unselect facebook messenger and reselecting it, i also disabled vibify but still i get the vibration after i pick up the phone. It is definetely the messenger app, cause when i deactivate it, vibify isnīt notifiing me when i pick up the pohone.

Any ideas on how to fix this / what else i can try to show the app that there is no unread message in the messanger app?

Sorry for the late reply. I will take a look.

Thanks for the feedback

The Following User Says Thank You to spirosbond For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
alert, notification, smart alert, vibify, vibration
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes