[ROM][I605VRUFND7][4.4.2]OFFICIAL STOCK ROOTED ODEX/DEODEX[6/19/2014]

OP lacoursiere18

Announcement from lacoursiere18: Updated core and debloated build now in the OP!
14th November 2014, 11:15 PM   |  #1071  
Thanks Meter: 2

20 posts
I seem to be having a problem with the OS baked in VPN, it keeps cutting out after 2 minutes of usage. I recently started using the VPN feature, since october and didn't think to write in. It has been doing this since october. Any Ideas?
5th February 2015, 09:27 AM   |  #1072  
Thanks Meter: 230

748 posts
More
So I guess the June 19th build is the latest one still? The latest stock build? And why is TWRP still not able to flash this on the latest recovery version without seriously screwing up the OS? I just don't get it. Hate using PhilZ or CWM. They install so much crap onto my sdcard and are just in general ugly and antiquated.
The Following User Says Thank You to DaRkL3AD3R For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2015, 10:36 AM   |  #1073  
Thanks Meter: 15

100 posts
The de-bloated ROM works pretty good for me. I had one random freeze and one random soft restart in my first 2 weeks of using this ROM which isn't bad at all considering. Thanks for making it and I can't wait for Lollipop!
25th February 2015, 06:45 PM   |  #1074  
Flag Tucson, AZ
Thanks Meter: 5

49 posts
More
Hello all,

I was using this ROM for a few months. And, with the exception of the rare FC from an app, it proved pretty solid. However, I was getting bored with it and liked the look and features of Lollipop, so I tried a few L ROMs. They proved buggy, which doesn't bother me by itself...until it interferes with my music. Then I care. All the L ROMs around here have at least one bug which interfered with my music one way or another, so I'm back here for now...

But, that's not what I came here to talk about.

I have been doing some reading, and I'm very confused about a couple of things....

-Since I'm bored with this ROM, I thought a new theme would jazz it up for me and make it feel new again. I went in to my research thinking that a KK theme is a KK theme is a KK theme. Apparently, that isn't the case. There's a lot of discussions about how X theme works great on Y ROM but will break Z ROM...so, can anyone recommend a good theme or themes that they know work on this specific ROM?

-One thing I always loved about the CM ROMs is the ability to skip music tracks when the phone is locked by long-pressing the volume button. I have not found out how to do that on this ROM. Is it possible? If so, how can I do that?

Thanks in advance for the answers.
26th February 2015, 06:23 AM   |  #1075  
Flag Everett
Thanks Meter: 105

637 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xflbret

Hello all,

I was using this ROM for a few months. And, with the exception of the rare FC from an app, it proved pretty solid. However, I was getting bored with it and liked the look and features of Lollipop, so I tried a few L ROMs. They proved buggy, which doesn't bother me by itself...until it interferes with my music. Then I care. All the L ROMs around here have at least one bug which interfered with my music one way or another, so I'm back here for now...

But, that's not what I came here to talk about.

I have been doing some reading, and I'm very confused about a couple of things....

-Since I'm bored with this ROM, I thought a new theme would jazz it up for me and make it feel new again. I went in to my research thinking that a KK theme is a KK theme is a KK theme. Apparently, that isn't the case. There's a lot of discussions about how X theme works great on Y ROM but will break Z ROM...so, can anyone recommend a good theme or themes that they know work on this specific ROM?

-One thing I always loved about the CM ROMs is the ability to skip music tracks when the phone is locked by long-pressing the volume button. I have not found out how to do that on this ROM. Is it possible? If so, how can I do that?

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Forget what the Admin said lol... want themes? Get alliance 30, same dev and like 32 themes to pick from.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app
27th February 2015, 07:18 PM   |  #1076  
Flag Tucson, AZ
Thanks Meter: 5

49 posts
More
Can I dirty flash that over this one, since it is the same dev and all?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread