[APP][4.0+] Nova Launcher

OP kevin@TeslaCoil

25th February 2015, 01:30 AM   |  #15051  
Thanks Meter: 236

2,904 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjhiza

A full rebase takes time, and even more so for a single dev with family obligations. Patience.

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

on KitKat, would you mind sharing your setup? Whether you're rooted, which ROM and kernel you're using, and any mods (themes or Xposed etc) you may have... Lag and stutter can be caused by many different things.

Rooted Firekat v10. Stock kernel the Rom comes with. App 0ps. Blurred system Ul. Disable Blocking Mode notifications. Finger lock. X Hangouts. Xsecure Storage. Greenify( not activated). Youtube Adaway. Xposed Additions.

I'm going to hope that Lollipop will fix these 'anomalies' the Great & Powerful /s Note 4 was born with. I don't uninstall apps too often and then it only happens while I hover the icons over those options. So I'm not in a rush.
25th February 2015, 10:43 PM   |  #15052  
Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 24

312 posts
More
When I have folders set to circle animation it locks my phone up. On zoom its fine. Logically I'd say just use zoom but that defeats the purpose of the other option. Running Nexus 6.
26th February 2015, 05:04 PM   |  #15053  
The OC
Thanks Meter: 32

103 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DominoDoug

When I have folders set to circle animation it locks my phone up. On zoom its fine. .

Sorry for your trouble, but I really don't think it's actionable by the dev without a logcat. If it were an intrinsic problem, everyone would be griping about it.
26th February 2015, 06:43 PM   |  #15054  
Thanks Meter: 6

76 posts
How do i get rid off when i press the menu button on startscreen en swipe above, then it shows nova settings.
How to i shut this off
The Following User Says Thank You to aaronito For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2015, 07:42 PM   |  #15055  
Flag Vancouver Island
Thanks Meter: 889

1,185 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronito

How do i get rid off when i press the menu button on startscreen en swipe above, then it shows nova settings.
How to i shut this off

Long press on the button, then click 'edit' then choose 'swipe action' and change it to 'none'
The Following User Says Thank You to vanisleguy1976 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2015, 07:43 PM   |  #15056  
Thanks Meter: 6

76 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanisleguy1976

Long press on the button, then click 'edit' then choose 'swipe action' and change it to 'none'

Thx
Today, 01:43 AM   |  #15057  
Thanks Meter: 236

2,904 posts
More
So it seems that the lag problem I mentioned had something to do with Samsung's system apps. 'Froze' a bunch and the animation is butter. It also eliminated lag I had using Direct Input.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ice cream sandwich, ics, launcher, nova, nova launcher, nova-launcher
Previous Thread Next Thread