[ROM] FireNote Mj5 Deodex V20XxX Grand Finale: The Final Update

OP megalomanic14

13th February 2015, 04:46 AM   |  #8711  
Thanks Meter: 273

731 posts
More
Already try yesterday and I must to do something wrong I wasn't able to boot Itry twice and same result ... But I'm will try again ... I love your Roms so I will star whit Odin back to nc2 and will star from there ... Tnkx a lot for your help !!
13th February 2015, 04:50 AM   |  #8712  
Quote:
Originally Posted by tupirujp

Already try yesterday and I must to do something wrong I wasn't able to boot Itry twice and same result ... But I'm will try again ... I love your Roms so I will star whit Odin back to nc2 and will star from there ... Tnkx a lot for your help !!

Yea that's def your best bet...odin NC2 clean...fresh root and ss then fresh V16 and your note will be smoking lol

Mega
13th February 2015, 09:57 AM   |  #8713  
Thanks Meter: 1,815

3,346 posts
Dnt get me wrong everyone...Megas Firekat rom is in my opinion the best freaking KitKat rom there is. No issues..no fixes..no flash this to make that work. I just loved his Jellybean work so much I decided to search for a Note3 still on Jellybean and I found one. Now i have the best of both worlds at my fingertips. But guys you cant go wrong with Firekat.

FireKatV15N3 (FireGearV16)
22nd February 2015, 11:04 AM   |  #8714  
FireKat Theme Packs Drive Box....lol fellas there's basically an endless amount of themes in here...plus the 1000 random wallpapers in the backgrounds box...enjoy [emoji106]

Mega

My personal custom widget set:

https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B...JCN0hsWHM/edit

Custom FireKat 6x5 Setup
Edit: added 2 new custom FireKat Widgets
5x1 Green Date Clock
5x2 FireKat Weather Widget 6: using icons g flex and asus widgets

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-Ew...p=docslist_api

FireKat Aurora Theme Pack 2

Added the first widget to the new FireKat Aurora Theme Pack 2 Kit...enjoy

Here you go moto x fans...I swapped alarm for weather as it's more useful imo but it should be pretty accurate but my scale is a photo offline lol....enjoy

FireKat Moto X Theme

https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B...NVSVVLMFk/edit

FireKat Custom Widget V6
https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B...1PSm52czg/edit

Also added to FireKat HTC Sense Theme

24th February 2015, 10:19 PM   |  #8715  

3,346 posts
I love my FireNote...yes I do

FIRENOTE V20XxX
24th February 2015, 11:33 PM   |  #8716  
Dallas
Thanks Meter: 0

26 posts
More
Question I am currently on NC2 kernel do I need to flash Mj5 prior?
Can someone tell me what are the steps to flash this rom when I am on NC2 one and how do I go back.
Thanks!
25th February 2015, 12:15 AM   |  #8717  

3,346 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by panxpany

Can someone tell me what are the steps to flash this rom when I am on NC2 one and how do I go back.
Thanks!

If you took the official update to Kitkat you cant go back to Jellybean(MJ5). If you did the leaked version of kitkat you can odin back to Jellybean

FIRENOTE V20XxX

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

You cant flash jellybean roms(FireNote) on Kitkat(NC2)

FIRENOTE V20XxX
25th February 2015, 02:55 AM   |  #8718  
Quote:
Originally Posted by butchieboy

If you took the official update to Kitkat you cant go back to Jellybean(MJ5). If you did the leaked version of kitkat you can odin back to Jellybean

FIRENOTE V20XxX

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

You cant flash jellybean roms(FireNote) on Kitkat(NC2)

FIRENOTE V20XxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by panxpany

Thanks!

You don't...once we went to official kit kat 4.4.2 there is no going back unfortunately....or you can do like butch and buy a new n3 with 4.3 on it then you're good to go to flash fk lol

Mega
28th February 2015, 05:38 AM   |  #8719  
Congratulations Derrick O. You were lucky number 17...pm your mailing info and we'll get you set up with the gear circle

Mega

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread