FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

LG G2 Stuck on boot

33 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By MaestriFC, Member on 15th May 2014, 10:11 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So i installed custom recovery with auto rec and it was glitchty so i restored the phone with twrp. Upon reboot it told me if i wanted to install SU and i clicked yes so it began to reboot. now its stuck on the lg logo with the led flashing blue and green. when i try to get to download mode shows firmware update on the screen but stays on 0% .. it is not recognized by the computer however i hear the sound as if it registers but does no show up as a driver under my computer.. if i try to restart the phone it just brings the lg screen back up like a reset... i can get it completely off if I hold the power button even after the lg logo comes up
 
 
15th May 2014, 05:28 PM |#2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaestriFC

So i installed custom recovery with auto rec and it was glitchty so i restored the phone with twrp. Upon reboot it told me if i wanted to install SU and i clicked yes so it began to reboot. now its stuck on the lg logo with the led flashing blue and green. when i try to get to download mode shows firmware update on the screen but stays on 0% .. it is not recognized by the computer however i hear the sound as if it registers but does no show up as a driver under my computer.. if i try to restart the phone it just brings the lg screen back up like a reset... i can get it completely off if I hold the power button even after the lg logo comes up

okay i may be making progress here.. after digging around i managed to get it to the twrp menu i am using v2.7.0.0
16th May 2014, 01:11 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaestriFC

okay i may be making progress here.. after digging around i managed to get it to the twrp menu i am using v2.7.0.0

i fixed it, just flashed recovery with lg flash tool
The Following User Says Thank You to MaestriFC For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th October 2014, 09:52 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
having same problem
All the tech speak is greek to me can you tell how you fixed your phone? I didn't download anything to my phone, one day it just started rebooting itself and I've tried factory reset with no luck.
26th February 2015, 07:12 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Flag lahore
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaestriFC

i fixed it, just flashed recovery with lg flash tool

how did you flashed recovery with lg flash tool? suffering from same problem
28th February 2015, 05:20 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Definitely had problems with accepting the root prompt.

Update you TWRP with the one the dude who made a flushable d800 mod radio made.

Then don't use the super su prompt in TWRP, and don't use 'fix permissions'either that broke me ROM once

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/att-...radio-t2863727

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

On his website he has updated TWRP with temp limiting which good for avoiding permanent lines on lcd
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes