FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Swipeselection alternative for android?? GERMAN Keyboard!!!

29 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By TheKingOfQueens, Junior Member on 13th May 2014, 05:43 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st January 2015, 12:09 PM |#11  
Flag Dornbirn
Thanks Meter: 5

More
This was helpful. Thanks. The original swipeselection is quit better than the iphone version.!

28th February 2015, 10:21 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by regist

I found some:

• SwipeSelection Keyboard
    This one looked interesting at first, but then I discovered that its layout was poor for quick typing.
  • tyype
    This one a little bit different, it has a bottom bar for swiping but to select text rather than moving the cursor. The bar can be used to prevent accidentally pressing the capacitive button for some devices, not so useful for me.
  • Quick Keyboard Việt also supports swipe selection, it's good
  • The popular "Multiling Keyboard" handles this a bit differently, it employs an anternative way which use vol buttons for moving back and forth. The plus is supporting all languages.

hi just wondering with Quick Keyboard Việt how did u move the cursor for me it goes from the first word to the last word i cant move it through individual characters

---------- Post added at 10:21 ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilzad

hi just wondering with Quick Keyboard Việt how did u move the cursor for me it goes from the first word to the last word i cant move it through individual characters

Edited: dont worry it works now thank you i have been looking for this for a while now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread