FORUMS

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

CF-Auto-Root for SM-G900T (T-Mobile US)

28th June 2014, 06:42 PM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjlean

Never seen these?! What do they do?

Works fine on sm-g900t

*#197328640#
yes 100%

*#27663368378#
no, using wifi calling while testing this codes.

*#2263#
yes 100%

4th February 2015, 06:43 AM |#132  
dayton
Thanks Meter: 34

More
little help
Is there anyway to root and .install custom recovery and all tht without triping KNOX
6th February 2015, 02:53 AM |#133  
Flag On These Forums.
Thanks Meter: 629

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgross1123

Is there anyway to root and .install custom recovery and all tht without triping KNOX

The answer is NO.. You can root without tripping knox. But the minute you install a custom recovery, custom rom or anything custom ( anything but stock) will trip knox and your counter. Please read as this has been answered time and time again. Google search is your friend.
6th February 2015, 06:12 AM |#134  
dayton
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Ok so did why did knox not trip on G900A when i installed recovery and roms
6th February 2015, 12:59 PM |#135  
Flag On These Forums.
Thanks Meter: 629

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgross1123

Ok so did why did knox not trip on G900A when i installed recovery and roms

Because they use Safe Strap / rom slots to install a custom recovery and roms onto att phones, ATT has locked down bootloaders and tmo does not. They just have knoxs to worry about. Since you can easily root tmo phones, there is no reason to use Safe Strap / rom slots or even come up with a way, as most dev and owners of these phones dont care about knoxs. Knox is only a concern when you want to warranty work with samsung, or if your company requires the use of Knox.
Last edited by galaxyuser88; 6th February 2015 at 01:37 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to galaxyuser88 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2015, 02:38 AM |#136  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have a SM-G900T, Is there anyway of rooting using Stock 5.0 And remove the Icon Knox puts on the phone. I read triangle away can brick the phone. I don't care about the warranty as T-Mobile don't care when JUMPING or exchanging. Thanks for any help ahead of time.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread