[ROM] Bad Boyz Sprint ONE M8 ROMz | 5.0.1 | 4.20.65x.10 | HK | MODz | Updated 2.20.15

OP O.M.J

Yesterday, 02:58 AM   |  #4021  
Thanks Meter: 507

1,274 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.M.J

my bad, not sure what happened but I re-uploaded & tested it...should be good....re-download & flash...and just for clarification 4x5_no_labels file

Can you do one with labels please whenever you have time. Your work is very appreciated. Thanks man!
Yesterday, 01:37 PM   |  #4022  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag MN
Thanks Meter: 8,681

2,977 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckhunter

Can you do one with labels please whenever you have time. Your work is very appreciated. Thanks man!

4x5 w/ labels & infinite app folders? there's already 4x5 mod in there, unless you're saying something's not right with it....I'll test it

*edit* just tested the 4x5 & infinite folders was missing...added & tested, re-uploaded....I did so many prism mods that day, not sure what happened, guess I need to go through all of them
Last edited by O.M.J; Yesterday at 02:00 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to O.M.J For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 01:56 PM   |  #4023  
Thanks Meter: 507

1,274 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.M.J

4x5 w/ labels & infinite app folders? there's already 4x5 mod in there, unless you're saying something's not right with it....I'll test it

4x5 w/labels and infinite folders is the one I flashed the other day but still had the 16 app limit. Sorry I didn't state which 4x5. I'll refresh it in a bit and let you know [emoji6]
Yesterday, 05:05 PM   |  #4024  
Thanks Meter: 305

1,511 posts
More
Sorry, been out of the loop.

What happened?

Yesterday, 05:14 PM   |  #4025  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag MN
Thanks Meter: 8,681

2,977 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcwups1

Sorry, been out of the loop.

What happened?

when is the last time you updated?

working here...u may need to change to http://badboyz-m8-harman.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ for checkout

Today, 12:52 AM   |  #4026  
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Just updated from the bad boyz kit kat rom to the lollipop last night. I did a complete wipe and install. Every time I turn off my phone and restart it the phone connects to sprint and goes through the "Hands free activation" phase and says I have been activated then the "device management is running" stays on top of my pull down and will not go away.

things I have tried:

complete wipe and install x3
going to the "update" section under about and running update. It stalls on this screen and just says "checking" for as long as I let it sit.
unticked all of my automatic software updates
soft reboot x3
hard reboot x5

I am at a loss now on what will make this go away.
Today, 03:38 AM   |  #4027  
Flag Hagerstown
Thanks Meter: 66

253 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recoil737

Just updated from the bad boyz kit kat rom to the lollipop last night. I did a complete wipe and install. Every time I turn off my phone and restart it the phone connects to sprint and goes through the "Hands free activation" phase and says I have been activated then the "device management is running" stays on top of my pull down and will not go away.

things I have tried:

complete wipe and install x3
going to the "update" section under about and running update. It stalls on this screen and just says "checking" for as long as I let it sit.
unticked all of my automatic software updates
soft reboot x3
hard reboot x5

I am at a loss now on what will make this go away.

I think I long pressed the device mgmt notification, tapped app info and selected to disable notifications, to make that go away.
Maybe there is a better way, but I believe I recall that working for me..?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread