OP ::indie::

Announcement from ::indie::: Omega Rom - Kernel Samsung Galaxy S5
27th February 2015, 12:31 PM   |  #4491  
Flag Antalya
Thanks Meter: 107

337 posts
Donate to Me
More
Last BOB7 Smooth and include silent mod. I think time for making lollipop rom Indie.

SM-G900F cihazımdan gönderildi
The Following User Says Thank You to xdamami For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2015, 12:51 PM   |  #4492  
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
Lollipop Omega
Quote:
Originally Posted by russur

what about Omega lolipop?

I am also interested in a lollipop release,
i try another V5.0 Rom, it´s ok, but i miss the Omega look and feel, for example the used keyboard and dark grey menus .
The Following User Says Thank You to Tomes77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2015, 02:01 PM   |  #4493  
Thanks Meter: 47

183 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by russur

what about Omega lolipop?

Read ☝
27th February 2015, 05:38 PM   |  #4494  
Thanks Meter: 3

42 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnttoast87

Omgea 13 working super smooth for me with ktoon kernel. Dirty flash from 8.1 after clearing cache and dalvik. No issues so far.

I try ktoon kernel and its great. My battery life is now ok (4h screen on time in normal use), and all is super smooth.
28th February 2015, 11:25 AM   |  #4495  
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
I also waiting for Omegs lolipop!
28th February 2015, 06:29 PM   |  #4496  
Thanks Meter: 6

12 posts
Ktoones kernel
Hi,

Which are good adjustments for the ktoones kernel?
Last time i flashed it the ktweaker app confused me a bit.
Can somebody help me out?

I am using omega kernel

Greetz
Msprenger
Yesterday, 12:04 AM   |  #4497  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Removed 3minit battery mod on play store, systemui crash loop
Hi guys
On Omega v13 on a G900I while trying to revert to the default android battery meter and remove the 3minit battery mod, i uninstalled "3Minit Battery Settings (PAID)" from the Play Store.
At next reboot, SystemUI crashes and restarts in an endless loop and I can't interact with the phone any more.

Short of reflashing Omega again, is there anything I could flash in recovery mode to reinstall the app or some other fix to return to normal? Happy to leave the 3minit battery mod installed if it means fixing the crash loop! I realise now it interacts with SystemUI and shouldn't be removed the way I did it!

EDIT: I fixed the problem by installing the app again from the Appstore on a desktop browser. After turning the phone on again, though SystemUI was crashing for 5 minutes, in the background it was installing the app again and eventually came out of the crash loop and returned to normal.
Last edited by icephyre; Yesterday at 12:20 AM. Reason: fixed
Yesterday, 04:12 AM   |  #4498  
Flag Adelaide
Thanks Meter: 9

249 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by icephyre

Hi guys
On Omega v13 on a G900I while trying to revert to the default android battery meter and remove the 3minit battery mod, i uninstalled "3Minit Battery Settings (PAID)" from the Play Store.
At next reboot, SystemUI crashes and restarts in an endless loop and I can't interact with the phone any more.

Short of reflashing Omega again, is there anything I could flash in recovery mode to reinstall the app or some other fix to return to normal? Happy to leave the 3minit battery mod installed if it means fixing the crash loop! I realise now it interacts with SystemUI and shouldn't be removed the way I did it!

EDIT: I fixed the problem by installing the app again from the Appstore on a desktop browser. After turning the phone on again, though SystemUI was crashing for 5 minutes, in the background it was installing the app again and eventually came out of the crash loop and returned to normal.

Ive been saying this for a long time... no one listened to me when I said it... I'd rather it not be included personally.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
omega, omega rom
Previous Thread Next Thread