Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more

Sony Xperia Z4 Forum Now Available

Sony’s Xperia line has seen plenty of development on XDA, and now that the Xperia Z4 has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Rom] (5.16.14) ViperDNA 4.1.0 | Android 4.4.2 Sense 6 | M8 Port 1.54.401.5 l DISCONTINUED

Announcement from nitsuj17: Initial Sense6 Release
4th December 2014, 01:04 AM |#571  
Flag ahvaz
Thanks Meter: 0

60 posts
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod040

What device do you own?
Is it a Droid Dna from Verizon?
605 is a Verizon code.
401 is WWE/International.
You need to make sure you are flashing firmware and roms intended for your specific device.
I think you have a WWE HTC Butterfly, which is very similar, but it is not the same.

so what can i do?
whre is hboot files & recoveries & custom roms for my phone?
i changed my cid to 11111111 . now i forget my original cid. how can i figure out what was it? and there is some models like 920d & 920e. which one is mine?
please help me & guide me to upgrade my phone fromthis damn 4.1.2 to up
thanks my friend
Last edited by felflel_h7; 4th December 2014 at 01:08 AM.

14th December 2014, 08:34 AM |#572  
Thanks Meter: 223

278 posts
Donate to Me
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by felflel_h7

so what can i do?
whre is hboot files & recoveries & custom roms for my phone?
i changed my cid to 11111111 . now i forget my original cid. how can i figure out what was it? and there is some models like 920d & 920e. which one is mine?
please help me & guide me to upgrade my phone fromthis damn 4.1.2 to up
thanks my friend

check the thread started by me as htc droid dna aka htc deluxe !! u ll find it in droid dna original development thread ! hope it works !

i thnk we have the same model !
10th February 2015, 05:01 PM |#573  
Thanks Meter: 3

21 posts
how to full reset
So I sold my DNA to a friend about 6 months ago, and he wanted Viper left on it because he loved the customization, but now he wants to sell it and can't figure out how to wipe his info off the phone, and it's been long enough since I've had it in front of me that I can't remember what steps it is in what menus. Can someone please take pity on me and spell it out for me so I can spell it out for him? He doesn't live close to me anymore so I can't just play with the phone myself.
10th February 2015, 05:16 PM |#574  
Thanks Meter: 52

254 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyinHD

So I sold my DNA to a friend about 6 months ago, and he wanted Viper left on it because he loved the customization, but now he wants to sell it and can't figure out how to wipe his info off the phone, and it's been long enough since I've had it in front of me that I can't remember what steps it is in what menus. Can someone please take pity on me and spell it out for me so I can spell it out for him? He doesn't live close to me anymore so I can't just play with the phone myself.

I think you just go to settings > backup and reset > reset phone

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to JeromeLeung For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th February 2015, 05:30 PM |#575  
Thanks Meter: 3

21 posts
Thanks for the quick reply, I had thought that as well but for some reason it would boot loop whenever he tried that. I told him just to get his new phone setup and then I could walk him through wiping from recovery...goodness knows I've flashed enough roms to be able to navigate twrp in my sleep!

Sent from my Jasmined Verizon LG G3 via the XDA app.
11th February 2015, 01:35 AM |#576  

254 posts
More
That's probably the best way xD

28th February 2015, 09:54 PM |#577  
Flag karachi
Thanks Meter: 20

155 posts
More
hello
hello all i m new here plzz need littel help i got my new htc one week its model is htc 6435 lvw after serching threads i unlocked off ed and rooted with rummruner i m on 4.2.2 can now i directly install the update or do i ve to install offiacl kk thanks
28th February 2015, 10:05 PM |#578  

254 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudabir

hello all i m new here plzz need littel help i got my new htc one week its model is htc 6435 lvw after serching threads i unlocked off ed and rooted with rummruner i m on 4.2.2 can now i directly install the update or do i ve to install offiacl kk thanks

What update are you talking about?

28th February 2015, 10:07 PM |#579  
Flag karachi
Thanks Meter: 20

155 posts
More
i mean can i install this rom directly on 4.2.2 or i need kk frimware before flashing this i read somewhere in thred
1st March 2015, 10:25 AM |#580  

254 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudabir

i mean can i install this rom directly on 4.2.2 or i need kk frimware before flashing this i read somewhere in thred

I'd flash the latest firmware just to be safe. Also, it's probably a good idea to make a nandroid backup before doing all this. Santod040 has a thread for the stock ROM with the latest firmware somewhere here.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread