View Poll Results: Where do you prefer /data partition local ?
Onenand 32 74.42%
Out of Onenand 11 25.58%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] [5.0.2-Experimental Feb-12] [4.4.4] OmniROM Official Nightlies for p1ln

OP salahmed

Today, 10:22 AM   |  #711  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 6

47 posts
More
trondjl,

I have a similar problem, I hope HUMBEROS knows about it, and will soon fix.
also may not be possible to include the WiFi adapter(cheboks not switched). treated clearing data application "Store contacts"
Today, 11:06 AM   |  #712  
Thanks Meter: 7

27 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trondjl

Tanks for the suggestion. Yes I know some problems with apps is fixed with clearing cache. But the problem with using the storage remains a described. For example if I uninstall a program and clear the cache og play I can install a new program. But the next will fail if there is not enough space. Sometimes with error 492. Sometimes 502 if it goes full while downloading. It looks like i get to use about 2 gig of 14 gig storage before it fails. Just now settings/storage page tells me i have used about 2gig while file manager says i have used 1 gig(not seeing the apps i supect) and both copying files and installing programs have stopped working at the same time. Now also some programs get unstable until i delete files or uninstall a program...

You can write to sdcard freely like obbs, music, movies, but the cache will fill up quickly, so the only solution is clearing cache of apps aggressively. @humberos

BTW If you feel it laggy install greenify
Last edited by tatsuyuki; Today at 11:08 AM.
Today, 01:04 PM   |  #713  
Flag Far, far away...
Thanks Meter: 325

470 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trondjl

I am no expert myself but it might help if you copy the complete error message here. Maybe someone have an idea. Also there is a log in the menu in twrp that might give more info on whats going on ☺

Thanks for the reply, I've got it working now, looks like twrp was just playing up.
P.S. how long did your first boot take you guys coming from kitkat? Mine has been on the omni logo for a while now (blinking android)
Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by ani55; Today at 01:20 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread