[ROM|NH7|KitKat|4.4.4] Galaxy Note fre3 Hybrid De[Odex] v2.25b -BeastMode Kernel-

OP freeza

Announcement from freeza: 2.25b released.
19th February 2015, 10:49 AM   |  #3111  
Thanks Meter: 6

56 posts
Can't find the install information. What to do when you come from another ROM? Fresh installation. Thanks
19th February 2015, 02:52 PM   |  #3112  
Thanks Meter: 254

520 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInFinland

Can't find the install information. What to do when you come from another ROM? Fresh installation. Thanks

Download rom and update save it on internal storage,charge your phone to 60 % min,reboot to recovery make backup ,after backup go to wipe swipe and do factory reset 3x back to main menu go to advanced wipe check dalvik,cache,data,system and wipe 3x like that than back to main menu hit reboot recovery message prompt " there is no os installed......" Swipe or click ok to proceed another message prompt "there is no superuser" hit do not install once rebooted back in recovery go to install find the rom and update and flash those without reboot between once done let it sit it will take a while for first boot once booted make a sandwich and offer me half.

MY NOTE 3 BETTA THAN YOURZ 😁
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbabo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2015, 05:56 PM   |  #3113  
Thanks Meter: 35

189 posts
Hellooo all does anyone know if they figured out a way to root the note 3 without tripping the knox count yet ????
19th February 2015, 08:59 PM   |  #3114  

520 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchel

Hellooo all does anyone know if they figured out a way to root the note 3 without tripping the knox count yet ????

What android version u got if its 4.4.2 you can use towelroot amything after 4.4.2 i dont know

21st February 2015, 10:57 PM   |  #3115  
Thanks Meter: 181

764 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nedleray

Hope this isn't out of line but is anyone running a gear s with this Rom. If so any problems?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app

I run my gear S with this Rom xposed out..
I've had no problems..
Gear S software updates no problem.
Yesterday, 12:00 AM   |  #3116  
Thanks Meter: 83

1,032 posts
Does anyone know if I can flash this rom if I'm NK4 everything firmware baseband? Thanks

Yesterday, 12:05 AM   |  #3117  
Flag Englewood, FL
Thanks Meter: 611

1,017 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilderckw

Does anyone know if I can flash this rom if I'm NK4 everything firmware baseband? Thanks

Yes you can and everything should work just fine. At least for me it did[emoji5]
The Following User Says Thank You to GavinMazey For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 05:57 AM   |  #3118  
Flag Beautiful Beaufort By The Sea
Thanks Meter: 56

37 posts
More
Sorry To Ask...........
But I need to know if I can flash this rom on my Sprint Galaxy Note 3 that is currently running freeza's Android version 4.4.2 with baseband version N900PVPUCNC5 without any Odin work? Running Version 2.16 with 3.4.0 Beastmode Kernel 1.6 Roar. The current Rom has been so good that I haven't kept up with all of the changes up to 4.4.4 and now 5.0. Looking for a great daily driver and freeza seems to put out some of the best and smoothest roms. This one caught my eye, and after some serious reading on this thread, I was unable to find the answers to my question. Perhaps I have overlooked something, if so, I am sorry to ask for help. BTW, running TWRP version 2.7.0.1. Thanks for any information.
Yesterday, 02:21 PM   |  #3119  

520 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnguin

But I need to know if I can flash this rom on my Sprint Galaxy Note 3 that is currently running freeza's Android version 4.4.2 with baseband version N900PVPUCNC5 without any Odin work? Running Version 2.16 with 3.4.0 Beastmode Kernel 1.6 Roar. The current Rom has been so good that I haven't kept up with all of the changes up to 4.4.4 and now 5.0. Looking for a great daily driver and freeza seems to put out some of the best and smoothest roms. This one caught my eye, and after some serious reading on this thread, I was unable to find the answers to my question. Perhaps I have overlooked something, if so, I am sorry to ask for help. BTW, running TWRP version 2.7.0.1. Thanks for any information.

Yes you can

The Following User Says Thank You to bigbabo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 03:16 PM   |  #3120  
Flag Beautiful Beaufort By The Sea
Thanks Meter: 56

37 posts
More
Thanks for the info!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread