U8 UWatch Pro

OP alesul

10th February 2015, 09:57 PM   |  #201  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2234

Normally the watch dosnt require a password to turn on so maybe it is the password for the sim card that you have in it that it is looking for. If not that try removing the sim card and turning the watch on. I thinknthe factory default password is 000 or 0000.

When i got the watch about 2 weeks ago it worked great and it didn't ask for anything, i have used it for 2 weeks. I don't use a sim card, i just connect it to my smartphone and there is no password required. One day i forgot to charge the battery and the watch turned off itself. When i plugged in to charge it, when i turned it on it is asking for a password, there are 3 trials, after 3 wrong passwords it turns off itself, then when you turn it on, it asks again for a password with 3 trials and so on. So no sim inserted and no smartphone password needed. Maybe when it turned off the first time, it has tried to reset itself and this way it needs a password (i think they have a password to reset) which usually is 0000 or 1234 or 1122 or 1111. So I have tried a lot of passwords, none of them worked. I suppose it is a resetting password, so now it doesn't turn on without the pass. So it is not a sim password nor my smartphone password cause i don't have any. I have also tried to put a sim card and start but the same. I wonder why the manufacture didn't write the password on the manual. I can't use the watch for almost a week now

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0251.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	184.8 KB
ID:	3159483
Last edited by albeagle007; 10th February 2015 at 10:00 PM.
12th February 2015, 08:46 AM   |  #202  

1 posts
Thumbs up A Way to Distinguish True U8 Bluetooth Wrist Smart Watch Phone
A Way to Distinguish True U8 Bluetooth Wrist Smart Watch Phone
you can search this on google. A better way to use. Also you can find the smart watch with cheaper on SainSonic, Raidoddity, these website
12th February 2015, 11:00 AM   |  #203  
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 2

34 posts
Donate to Me
More
is it worth it even if cheap?
15th February 2015, 05:33 PM   |  #204  

1 posts
Did it work
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2234

I think the strap is a standard 24mm wide or just slightly less than 1 inch.
It looks pretty standard with except that the pin holding it is not a spring loaded type but
in fact looks as if it is some sort of screw with a hexaganol head
of the type you would put a very small Allen key in.
Changing it looks as though it should be pretty easy if you have two such Allen keys.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Not quite as easy as that because the metal outer case has to be 8mm all the way back from the tip to the shoulder on the plastic.
I read somewhere about someone stripping back the standard plastic plug and finding just the wires underneath.
There is a web site I found selling the longer tip variety of micro USB plug so if it arrives I will test it and maybe I can post a link.

You are correct I think as so far the only music I have played was on my smart phone.
The Bluetooth headphones might not be a problem as you can probable pair them with your smart phone
if the watch won't recognise them , which I suspect it wont.
The odd thing even then the volume control on the watch, in my case won't communicate with the volume control in my music app.
It will make the tracks skip and pause, pity about the volume control.
It is a dedicated piece of firmware as opposed to Android so it boots up very quickly but there are limitations unless the manufacturer posts updates to the firmware.
The battery life is quite good so far, for me a day of light use at least. Charging is pretty quick. It will of course charge off a lap top or aux battery using its 8mm micro USB cable.

Do the micro usb work for you? Did it allow you to plug in your own personal headphones into the micro usb jack?
28th February 2015, 07:33 PM   |  #205  
Thanks Meter: 6

90 posts
What type of charger does this use? I lost mine and can't figure it out. It's not a mini nor a micro connection...
1st March 2015, 06:14 PM   |  #206  
Thanks Meter: 85

458 posts
More
It is a micro USB, but it's got an extended tip on it. A normal one won't quite reach.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
1st March 2015, 08:18 PM   |  #207  

1 posts
Anyone know how car theft function works?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread