Post Reply

[Development][Source]CyanogenMod 11 for SGT-3 10.1

OP Angel_666

4th February 2015, 10:17 AM   |  #191  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 269
 
798 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
What adjustments were made to get volume up and down to work? I am working on aosp for my dell v8 3830, I can't get volume up and down to work, on your rom volume up and down works, when I install your rom on my dell v8, I have pulled the entire /system/usr and switched over to aosp rom, but same thing doesn't work.

So there is some setting somewhere that controls the volume up and down? other than is /system/usr
4th February 2015, 11:12 AM   |  #192  
Angel_666's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 844
 
284 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirefo

What adjustments were made to get volume up and down to work? I am working on aosp for my dell v8 3830, I can't get volume up and down to work, on your rom volume up and down works, when I install your rom on my dell v8, I have pulled the entire /system/usr and switched over to aosp rom, but same thing doesn't work.

So there is some setting somewhere that controls the volume up and down? other than is /system/usr

Sounds strange.. Did you check the /system/etc/permissions for platform settings and hw permissions?
4th February 2015, 06:44 PM   |  #193  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 269
 
798 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_666

Sounds strange.. Did you check the /system/etc/permissions for platform settings and hw permissions?

No, look there, tried everything, I am without computer for a few days, when I get back home, I will compile cm11 for dell v8 and see if it allows volume rockers to work.

Sent from my T1 using XDA Free mobile app
5th February 2015, 02:02 PM   |  #194  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2014
@Angel_666
Could you upload your CM Source? Maybe somebody get any idea to fix the issues with the Sound and Kamera.
5th February 2015, 02:42 PM   |  #195  
Angel_666's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 844
 
284 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTear

@Angel_666
Could you upload your CM Source? Maybe somebody get any idea to fix the issues with the Sound and Kamera.

In Singup thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=379
1st March 2015, 09:08 PM   |  #196  
soupysoup's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag norwich
Thanks Meter: 1,757
 
885 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Donate to Me
More
If needed, i have the WiFi version and would love to get this working, u mind if i contribute or maybe just fork ur sources?
The Following User Says Thank You to soupysoup For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2015, 09:23 PM   |  #197  
Angel_666's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 844
 
284 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
Donate to Me
More
Sure, it will be awesome if any progress with sound or camera. I'm just have not much time for that yet.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes