One Plus One ALL about battery thread.How's your battery life?

OP hackarchive

Yesterday, 02:22 PM   |  #1511  
Flag England
Thanks Meter: 93

470 posts
More
How is full standby time quickly figured out on Lollipop other than looking at graph and working it out? Lollipop removed that "22h 38m 5s on battery" line on the graph that used to be in previous Android versions.
Yesterday, 02:42 PM   |  #1512  
Thanks Meter: 8

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Wagyu

How is full standby time quickly figured out on Lollipop other than looking at graph and working it out? Lollipop removed that "22h 38m 5s on battery" line on the graph that used to be in previous Android versions.

I use wakelock detector. You do have to be rooted though.

Sent from my 1+1
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1425217338746.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	3188972  
Last edited by kholdstare21; Yesterday at 02:45 PM.
Yesterday, 03:29 PM   |  #1513  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 5,982

5,201 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMMOPO

My OPO is 2 days old. I am ensuring 100% charge by 0830 and I am on LTE through the day. Batt down to 6% by 2300. I let it drain out so that initial days I can charge from 0 to 100. Used to be an old technique to improve batt life. Not sure of it now. Anyone technical can comment?

NO! PLEASE! Don't do that! It is recommended to plug in your charger when your phone hits 15% and unplug it when the phone hits 90%, to keep a healthy battery. But we all know that is never easy to accomplish
The Following User Says Thank You to 1ceb0x For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 09:59 PM   |  #1514  
Thanks Meter: 40

162 posts
What apps did you greenify, and what did you deny with privacy guard? This battery is insane with that much clash of clan play

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app
Today, 01:24 AM   |  #1515  
Thanks Meter: 8

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbieast

What apps did you greenify, and what did you deny with privacy guard? This battery is insane with that much clash of clan play

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

I assume you are referring to me. I greenify any apps that may slow down my phone when network changes. Most of the apps will work fine even if you greenify them like Chrome. My downloads still goes on when I turn off screen. I think it switches to a Google services to do that. I leave clash of clans alone so it runs in the background so when I wake my phone to get back on it doesn't have to do much loading because its still in memory.

I deny most of my keep awakes like Chrome, google play services, and google play store. I leave Google hangouts and google apps to wake up and keep it awake so I get my notifications to go through. My hangout notification tends to arrive be really late (sometimes till I turn on the screen) when I deny their wakeups and keep awake. I suggest you leave apps that you need notification to arrive rather quick on. Use wakelock detector to help pinpoint the ones that are keeping the phone awake.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my 1+1
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1425255679356.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	3189771  
Last edited by kholdstare21; Today at 01:39 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread