View Poll Results: What's your preferred debloating method for future versions of JasmineROM?
Fully loaded, for personal debloating 96 20.51%
Lite debloating, to keep all useful apps 65 13.89%
Moderate debloating, to keep some useful apps 66 14.10%
Extreme debloating, to keep only essential apps 69 14.74%
Separate packages, to customize the installation 172 36.75%
Voters: 468. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] [Port] JasmineROM [Feb 5, 2015]

OP hsbadr

Announcement from hsbadr: JasmineROM v2.5S BETA01 [Feb 5, 2015]
Yesterday, 02:09 AM   |  #9401  
OP Senior Member
Flag Baltimore, MD
Thanks Meter: 8,033

1,980 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guccimaine

HAS ANY ONE SEEN THE S6 AND THE FEATURE'S OMG DOPE but the look tho >_>

• NO Micro SD = NO MultiSystem + Pay for more storage?!
  • NO removable battery = NO spare/extended battery + Stuck in a bootloop?!
Yesterday, 02:20 AM   |  #9402  
Thanks Meter: 10

72 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsbadr

• NO Micro SD = NO MultiSystem + Pay for more storage?!
  • NO removable battery = NO spare/extended battery + Stuck in a bootloop?!

LOL U GOING INTO THE HARDWARE FETURES 😂😂 I mean the multitask and the double tap home for cam ETC ETC haha lol
Yesterday, 03:07 AM   |  #9403  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 1

22 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guccimaine

LOL U GOING INTO THE HARDWARE FETURES I mean the multitask and the double tap home for cam ETC ETC haha lol

They aren't much of a feature, though. No expandable storage is a no for me and no removable battery is CERTAIN no for me. I'll buy the S5 if I want another Samssung device.

By the way: has anyone heard any news of the N900V Lollipop update? I'm holding out for it, and even better if I like it I'll just go ahead and install Jasmine when it gets to Lollipop.
Yesterday, 03:07 AM   |  #9404  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 317

1,430 posts
More
@hsbadr - I'm still experimenting with with 2.5 BETA. I know its a beta but wants to ask a ?. Is there anyway to get the updated Note 3 camera on this version? I flashed your zip from the OP but got a server error. I then replaced with the one that came with the 2.5 and the seccamera.jar that came with 2.5 as well. Same, so I had to reflash. So I'm thinking it is a lib issues. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Yesterday, 03:20 AM   |  #9405  
OP Senior Member
Flag Baltimore, MD
Thanks Meter: 8,033

1,980 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teejaymarx

@hsbadr - I'm still experimenting with with 2.5 BETA. I know its a beta but wants to ask a ?. Is there anyway to get the updated Note 3 camera on this version? I flashed your zip from the OP but got a server error. I then replaced with the one that came with the 2.5 and the seccamera.jar that came with 2.5 as well. Same, so I had to reflash. So I'm thinking it is a lib issues. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Yep, all camera libs (libchromatix*, lib*camera*, ... etc) should be updated in /system/lib & /system/vendor/lib. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it right now, but you can try! The flashable camera zip works on previous versions b/c it only replaces "required" camera libs (to reduce its size) while 2.5 BETA needs all camera libs to be replaced.
Yesterday, 03:27 AM   |  #9406  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 317

1,430 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsbadr

Yep, all camera libs (libchromatix*, lib*camera*, ... etc) should be updated in /system/lib & /system/vendor/lib. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it right now, but you can try! The flashable camera zip works on previous versions b/c it only replaces "required" camera libs (to reduce its size) while 2.5 BETA needs all camera libs to be replaced.

Hmmm. I'm not sure of what all the cam libs are. Thanks for getting back to me!
Yesterday, 03:34 AM   |  #9407  
Thanks Meter: 10

72 posts
I have a question if lollipop were to come out and some users wanted some of the s6 feature would they be able two

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread