Post Reply

ZTE Grand SII (S291)

OP jozco313

27th February 2015, 10:30 AM   |  #1331  
Senior Member
Flag Zvolenska Slatina
Thanks Meter: 11
 
122 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
More
But without gapps no problem.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

I am back on MF 3.1.2. On pacman continuus reboots.
27th February 2015, 12:50 PM   |  #1332  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
184 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
and I'm back to the old good B15, everything works perfect 😊

Sent from my ZTE Grand S II LTE using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1425037811889.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	3186068  
27th February 2015, 01:45 PM   |  #1333  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2015
I'm still on the PAC man release linked in a previous post and not only the ROM is stable but it requires also a little amount of ram, much less then what is required by cm11.

Sent from my ZTE Grand S II LTE using XDA Free mobile app
28th February 2015, 11:26 AM   |  #1334  
Senior Member
Flag Zvolenska Slatina
Thanks Meter: 11
 
122 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teomel

I'm still on the PAC man release linked in a previous post and not only the ROM is stable but it requires also a little amount of ram, much less then what is required by cm11.

Sent from my ZTE Grand S II LTE using XDA Free mobile app

How did you achieved stability? It is stable without any apps and pacman setting, but after e.g. adding settings to cclock reboot starts, and after installing few apps...the same problem. But I lov speed and opportunities of this ROM.
28th February 2015, 11:43 AM   |  #1335  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2015
As always I'm referring to previous version, not last one. And I never experienced any reboot,, strange behaviour, compatibility issue in more than one week of heavy usage.
28th February 2015, 02:54 PM   |  #1336  
Senior Member
Flag Zvolenska Slatina
Thanks Meter: 11
 
122 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teomel

As always I'm referring to previous version, not last one. And I never experienced any reboot,, strange behaviour, compatibility issue in more than one week of heavy usage.

Last try teomel. I dont now, whats wrong. I tried many times and it is getting even worse. Now I dont pass setup wizard without reboot. With nano package, are you able to use keybord on setup? I have just google voice active. Now I am gonna try micro gapps package and google keyboard package. Will see. I am very frustrated.
28th February 2015, 05:25 PM   |  #1337  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2015
let's start from the beginning :
first of all recovery, use the bilingual one you can download from this link (is not the last one but is tested for our needs) :
pan.baidu.com/s/1sjAuCRb


then download the last official rom (ver b15) from zte site, this is the link :
http://www.ztedevice.com.cn/support/...4cf75e2eb.html

flash recovery as usual, the choose english language, make a deep clean (reset system,data, dalvik), reboot in recovery, flash file zip downloaded from zte, deep clean again, reboot system.
At this point you have a fresh stock b15 as basis for your next flash.

Download those two files :
rom :
http://yunpan.cn/cJgBYW3epGPWk
code: 5391
gapps :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2397942 (nano version)

reboot in recovery, deep clean, reboot in recovery again, flash the 2 zips (rom before, gapps later) without rebooting, reboot system (it will require a long time).
That's all what I have done to have a Pac man fully working.
An other advice, if you install xposed and its modules (for me working without issues) you could compromise system stability. Of course this is not due to rom bugs.
The Following User Says Thank You to teomel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2015, 05:59 PM   |  #1338  
Senior Member
Flag Zvolenska Slatina
Thanks Meter: 11
 
122 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teomel

let's start from the beginning :
first of all recovery, use the bilingual one you can download from this link (is not the last one but is tested for our needs) :
pan.baidu.com/s/1sjAuCRb


then download the last official rom (ver b15) from zte site, this is the link :
http://www.ztedevice.com.cn/support/...4cf75e2eb.html

flash recovery as usual, the choose english language, make a deep clean (reset system,data, dalvik), reboot in recovery, flash file zip downloaded from zte, deep clean again, reboot system.
At this point you have a fresh stock b15 as basis for your next flash.

Download those two files :
rom :
http://yunpan.cn/cJgBYW3epGPWk
code: 5391
gapps :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2397942 (nano version)

reboot in recovery, deep clean, reboot in recovery again, flash the 2 zips (rom before, gapps later) without rebooting, reboot system (it will require a long time).
That's all what I have done to have a Pac man fully working.
An other advice, if you install xposed and its modules (for me working without issues) you could compromise system stability. Of course this is not due to rom bugs.

Thanks for manual. Maybe I will try. I have been using till now TWRP recovery, and now I ma trying unsuccessfully download again Pacman rom. It stops in the middle of download every time. Probably servers are too busy last few hours.
1st March 2015, 12:45 PM   |  #1339  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2015
As always for me is almost impossible to download anything from yunpan.
After several attempts in the last four days I never succeded in downloading the file 150211-CM-tuoJax.zip needed to test CyanogenMod 11 by daobange 0213. Can anybody suggest me a different link in order to obtain the needed file?
Yesterday, 03:47 AM   |  #1340  
5KKKKK's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Guangzhou
Thanks Meter: 163
 
202 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
MF3.1.4
Original link: http://www.myzte.cn/forum.php?mod=vi...18881&mobile=1

Download link: http://yunpan.cn/cJtHC2mxV8FXg Code: ce37
Last edited by 5KKKKK; Yesterday at 03:49 AM.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 5KKKKK For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes