OP hapticc

14th February 2015, 03:26 PM   |  #211  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
More
Question Confusion
Hi

I checked the snapshots shared in S5 ROM page. It shows no apps installed but still the storage was filled up 68 GB with 4.1 GB FREE.

Additionally, RAM info is also faked (1.3 GB used 2.4 GB free.

Has anyone tried this ROM ?

Can anyone share screenshot taken from Knight plz.

Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	attachment.php.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	3165238   Click image for larger version

Name:	attachment.png
Views:	222
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	3165242  
17th February 2015, 05:05 PM   |  #212  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
More
Exclamation This phone is very difficult to flash
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavankiran56

Hi Try installing the drivers for micromax A350 nd your phone would get detected in sp tools let us know if you still facing any pblm

Sent from my Micromax A350 using XDA Free mobile app

When you try to flash anything through sp tools it will fail and give an error: unable to initialize EDRAM unless you forcibly remove the back cover and disconnect the battery from the internal power cable. I observed this at the service centre.
19th February 2015, 05:49 PM   |  #213  
Flag Faisalabad
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajinkya Dumbre

Hi

I checked the snapshots shared in S5 ROM page. It shows no apps installed but still the storage was filled up 68 GB with 4.1 GB FREE.

Additionally, RAM info is also faked (1.3 GB used 2.4 GB free.

Has anyone tried this ROM ?

Can anyone share screenshot taken from Knight plz.

Thanks in advance.

Its fake, As per my experience If you open too many apps, Ram will go above 2 GB but soon after background apps will automatically stop and Ram will stay on 1.9 ~

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praful Pradhan

There is only 2 bugs, front camera image is inverted and Google map not working!!!

Sent from my Micromax A350 using XDA Free mobile app

Also menu button does not work Now following three bugs in S5 Rom;

1. Front Camera inverted with yellow color
2. Menu button acts as home button
3. Google maps not working

Rest everything OK but RAM & Internal Memory are also faked

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdussamadh

i am getting "PMT changed for ROm" error when rooting
guided help will be appreciated
screenshot attached

Use the option Formal All + Download
27th February 2015, 07:41 AM   |  #214  
Flag mysore
Thanks Meter: 54

81 posts
More
Smile
Any of you have found any new [Working] root exploit ? The framaroot , vroot etc ain' working .....

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamchow

When you try to flash anything through sp tools it will fail and give an error: unable to initialize EDRAM unless you forcibly remove the back cover and disconnect the battery from the internal power cable. I observed this at the service centre.

The Mobistel Cynus drivers work really good with SP Tools . Try those and please reply if its working .....

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultronex

Try using kingo root.Works with most of the phones even with canvas knight.

Jus wanna know if it really worked . Have you tried it ? Has anyone here used it ?

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh.aggarwal

Guys there is a Good News for everyone that the MIUI has been ported for Canvas Knight A350 and this is working fine with my phone.

http://tinyurl.com/MIUI4Knight

Procedure:
1. Make sure you have Jellybean Installed on the device. If not then install the JB on the device.
2. If you have installed JB just now then start the device and go through the setup.
3. Make sure you have CWM based recovery. If you do then go to the CWM recovery and

i. Wipe Cache
ii. Wipe Dalvik Cache
iii. Wipe DATA/Factory Reset
4. Flash the MIUI rom and then restart the phone.

If you have Any problems then please reply here on the thread. I am using the MIUI for a long time on Knight and I am very happy from the results. I will be more then happy to help you if you find any problems.

Hit Thanks if you find this helpful.

Thanks for the ROM . Hope you build more..
28th February 2015, 04:26 PM   |  #215  
Flag Kolkata

11 posts
More
Exclamation Drivers
Which: the T1 32-bit or F1 64-bit? I have Windows 7 x64 Ultimate SP1, have tried everything with driver signature enforcement set to off and all. I bricked my device thrice and I am not risking it again. Hard-learned Lesson. I'm so frustrated. This phone has so much cr** in the /system and /data partitions, I would seriously like to delete all those sh** preinstalled games (almost 550 MB in /system) and MTK Logger( can't be disabled, generates 400MB+ log files in /data/log_other_mode). Please help. I hope someone has got expired warranty and no longer cares what happens to his phone, because the battery absolutely HAS TO BE DISCONNECTED FOR SP TOOLS TO WORK. YES. BATTERY MUST BE DISCONNECTED OR YOU WILL GET BAD RAM INITIALIZATION ON FLASH. I have tried it 3 times, and give up about rooting this phone unless you know some guy at an MMX service center to get him to flash TWRP for you. Don't risk all this driver cr**, since most of us here are on WIn7/8, and their drivers are made for XP, which is what they use at the service station.

Hit thanks if I helped (or disappointed you)
1st March 2015, 03:25 PM   |  #216  
Flag Kolkata

11 posts
More
Question Factory Mode
Also, there is this factory mode option I get when I try to boot to recovery. What is this and how to use it?
2nd March 2015, 05:10 AM   |  #217  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
More
Phone Factory mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamchow

Also, there is this factory mode option I get when I try to boot to recovery. What is this and how to use it?

Factory mode is used to perform basic hardware tests. You can use volume keys for scrolling and power button to select (simmiler to recovery mode).
Last edited by Ajinkya Dumbre; 2nd March 2015 at 05:13 AM.
2nd March 2015, 01:32 PM   |  #218  
Flag Kolkata

11 posts
More
Question Factory mode
I see an option for TP FW upgrade. What's this for? Can this be used for flashing custom recovery through SP Tools?

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Is this available for updating at the MMX service centre? I'm really worried about MTK Logger eating through /data.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
a350, canvas, india, knight, micromax
Previous Thread Next Thread