OP hyrax1994

25th February 2015, 12:09 AM   |  #1891  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,885

2,495 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalfury

its always a common thing when someone reaches a certain goal they decrease there price, rootninja has been out for quite some time now.

In your work, do you take a pay cut on a regular basis? When you've met your goal of total income?

We spend every minute of our free time on this project. Not to mention countless costs for phones, software, hosting, etc. If you think the price is too high, fair enough, don't buy it. Or you can spend years of researching and create your own product.

But the opinion that the cost should go down because "a certain goal" is ludicrous.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to beaups For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2015, 12:18 AM   |  #1892  
Flag Corabia
Thanks Meter: 4

16 posts
Don't judge me ! He said if the limits are reached and the costs are covered etc. the price should decrease a little because the project (here:sunshine) reached the no. of users who use they product and entitling their attention to others projects. just a personal guess.
25th February 2015, 01:55 AM   |  #1893  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,885

2,495 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by justion

Don't judge me ! He said if the limits are reached and the costs are covered etc. the price should decrease a little because the project (here:sunshine) reached the no. of users who use they product and entitling their attention to others projects. just a personal guess.

Who's judging who here? You're the one that apparently thinks they have the right to dictate our business model.

You don't like our price, we get it. Don't buy it. Wait for something else to come along or build something yourself.
25th February 2015, 02:02 PM   |  #1894  
Flag Corabia
Thanks Meter: 4

16 posts
I'm sorry if I left the wrong impression. when I will consider that I really need the service be sure I will buy. until then thanks for your great work and good luck in the future. Sorry again.
The Following User Says Thank You to justion For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2015, 04:49 AM   |  #1895  
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 3

39 posts
More
Could we get a mod to edit the op to reflect it was reliant on a host server and it is taken down. It was not even clear to me on firewater site i had a old version of the file and came here for help if the website was more clear about it being not only "discontinued" but then made "inoperable". Most would think it might still work on hboots that were exploitable at the time. I came here from trying to update my buddies phone with a FUU and finding i can't use a hack that did work at the time and still would with host server, but his waiting cost him hehe. Beapus thanks for all the work so far!

ok having gone back to double check the firewater website why is every update under "donate" lol move that to main page?
Last edited by YeckeL; 26th February 2015 at 05:02 AM.
27th February 2015, 12:06 AM   |  #1896  
Flag Cosenza
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
Hi,i have need firewater download because in official site there isn't....please post firewater....thanks
27th February 2015, 12:26 AM   |  #1897  
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 490

1,254 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19pl92

Hi,i have need firewater download because in official site there isn't....please post firewater....thanks

Read this page, the previous one, and the one before :sly:
27th February 2015, 01:34 AM   |  #1898  
Flag Cosenza
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osama Zabin

Read this page, the previous one, and the one before :sly:

Sorry,but i didn't know that firewater is an online service...when i must go s-off whit sunshine because i have hboot 1.57
2nd March 2015, 06:25 PM   |  #1899  
Thanks Meter: 20

103 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-M8-Master

Yea that's what I wrote that it won't work anymore....is it so hard to read my post? I said that the server was taken down, so the file won't work anymore

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

No need to be that rude, anyways I wasn't meant to reply to your comment, just the comment you replied to. I understand the confusion, Sorry
2nd March 2015, 06:29 PM   |  #1900  
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,820

7,812 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lossyx

No need to be that rude, anyways I wasn't meant to reply to your comment, just the comment you replied to. I understand the confusion, Sorry

Yea sorry it really wasn't meant to be rude, but yea as I said firewater doesn't work anymore so the only choice is sunshine

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to One-M8-Master For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc one, s-off
Previous Thread Next Thread