Help! G2 won't connect to my pc

Search This thread

shaer_nahyar

May 30, 2011
It started this morning when suddenly i cant connect my g2 to my computer, a screenshot is attached here to give you an idea on what's happening on my pc, i already reinstall the drivers and i even reflash pardus rom to make sure that it is not a rom related problem,any help will be greatly appreciated thanks a lot! g2.jpg thanks a lot

evildr

Dec 20, 2010
Same problem here!
My G2 is recently updated to 4.4.2.
I have tried on several computers, different ports and no help.
On the first connection to a PC not connected before windows reports "USB device not recognized" problem.
After that every time I connect the phone to the same computer the phone itself only recognizes that it is using USB charging mode, it does not recognize the computer connection (known by the USB icon on android system tray) even with "Ask upon connection option checked".

Even when I manualy change the Android mode in Settings --> PC Connection from MTP to PTP or even LG software, nothing happens.

Definitely there seems to be a problem with the phone, but I don't believe it's a software but a firmware problem.
Please help if anyone knows what to do.

bader25

Dec 23, 2014
same here

Same problem here!
My G2 is recently updated to 4.4.2.
I have tried on several computers, different ports and no help.
On the first connection to a PC not connected before windows reports "USB device not recognized" problem.
After that every time I connect the phone to the same computer the phone itself only recognizes that it is using USB charging mode, it does not recognize the computer connection (known by the USB icon on android system tray) even with "Ask upon connection option checked".

Even when I manualy change the Android mode in Settings --> PC Connection from MTP to PTP or even LG software, nothing happens.

Definitely there seems to be a problem with the phone, but I don't believe it's a software but a firmware problem.
Please help if anyone knows what to do.
have you fixed this problem?! I have the same problem too
if you have successfuly fixed it please share how you did it. I desperately need to fix this issue