What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more

New Cyanogen Partnerships Bring Privacy Concerns

New Privacy concerns have emerged regarding Cyanogen’s latest announcements, … more

PSA: Google Play Services Wakelock Affects Many 5.x ROMs

Wakelocks are the bane of the battery conscious, and this wakelock bug has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[THE REAL FIX] your Xperia Z1, knowing your real version [ONLY LOCKED BOOTLOADERS]

16th February 2015, 05:23 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 16

30 posts
any idea how to identify a z1 pcb without having the identification tag?

17th February 2015, 10:10 AM |#12  
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 64

169 posts
More
does anyone try this method? *#*#7378423#*#*

its the best way to know your device model, IMEI etc. (if you dont have the PVC something in the phone)
22nd February 2015, 02:03 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1

28 posts
I have a problem....so I checked my Z1 numbers, its C6903, no surprise, but the SI number is different from the one, corresponding in XperiFirm....its strange, i bought my Z1 from Three mobile UK, and in XperiFirm, the SI number corresponding to Three mobile UK is 1276-0589...but on my device on the label it is written 1275-6865....why is this like that, anyone have a clue? And also, in XperiFirm there is no firmware, corresponding to my SI number....I have this problem also with my other phone, Xperia E3
3rd March 2015, 01:50 AM |#14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 13

5 posts
Angry
Thanks guys to let this threat live again, I had lot of replys thanks to this post!!!

For all the replys about how to check your Xperia Z1 version, with this simple method, you dont need to turn on the device and starting wasting your time, this method is free battery consuming (think about the case, your battery is completed dead and you cant turn on your device) , free code combinations, dont need to turn on the device, so you can start flashing your device right away.

I hope that new people fix their devices, usually the Z1 is problem free if you dont:

-Drop it
-Dont remove the charger or sd card cover too much (I use the chinese version of the magnetic adapter from 1 year and going strong, also I just updated the quick charger and IT IS GOOD)
-If you use it on the beach and not clean the device with normal water
-If you tweak too much the device (optimizer apps, some weird things with power management of the processor)

AND NO GUYS ,I DONT WORK FOR SONY, i just own one and I know what I have, but I must say this new Kitkat with SD limitation, is filling up a little the internal storage, having a 64gb micro sd on the device.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread