Thanks Meter: 9

56 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughter On Water

I have two Cube Talk 9X tablets
32GB Flash ROM
V2 of manufacturer's kitkat (recently updated from V1.8 using their wireless updater).

I love this machine, but there is one issue that could use some help.

I have tested two different keyboards on both CT9X tablets and have found that all keyboards are dysfunctional when connected to this tablet. Further, other people are having identical issues.

Keyboards Tested by Me:
Belkin USB extended keyboard
Microsoft Bluetooth 6000

Example results that are standard dysfunctions:
1. z (or zed) key yields no result, no character.
2. backspace key yeilds "z" or zed character

There is no way to make any external keyboard functional with the Cube Talk 9X using the manufacturer's version of the operating system.

I'm not the only one to reproduce this problem. Check out this short YouTube video by Stelios Antoniou:
http://youtu.be/V9HnsOYulWk

This guy shows exactly the same problem, and a couple other people have replied that they are also seeing the same exact problem.

Either there is a bug in the system, or there is a setting deep in the bowels of Android KitKat that needs to be reset on this tablet.

If there is a way to fix this by flipping a settings toggle or a button, I would be grateful for that information.

Cheers,

Chris

Edit: I'm also attempting to contact the manufacturer for support.

I have exact same problem, still looking for answer to solve the external keyboard issue. No luck so far. I also tested several bluetooth and usb keyboards, none of them works properly. I wrote to manufacturer about this problem week ago and no answer so far....
Last edited by urxz; 22nd February 2015 at 01:53 PM. Reason: q
23rd February 2015, 06:01 AM   |  #142  
Thanks Meter: 18

72 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by urxz

I have exact same problem, still looking for answer to solve the external keyboard issue. No luck so far. I also tested several bluetooth and usb keyboards, none of them works properly. I wrote to manufacturer about this problem week ago and no answer so far....

I'm not using key board.below thread will solve your problem.
http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ys-not-working
25th February 2015, 12:07 AM   |  #143  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Dodgy Touchscreen
I just got one of these and I love the look and performance of this tablet ... But the sensitivity of the touchscreen is lacking to the point were it sometimes seems faulty, often touches don't register, you have to tap really kind hard also ... if you enable "show touches" in developer settings the little dot that shows the touch often lags behind my finger by a couple of centimeters and it really effects things like gaming and scrolling up and down pages. So much so, that it would make me question if it is indeed a capacitive screen or a resistive one.
If anyone knows of anything I can do to improve the touch sensitivity, I would be very great full!
Last edited by Badly_drew_boy; 25th February 2015 at 12:52 AM.
25th February 2015, 06:14 AM   |  #144  
Thanks Meter: 3

21 posts
I removed display protection and it works better.
25th February 2015, 06:51 AM   |  #145  

1 posts
Video TV
Hello, is it possible to connect this unit to a widescreen tv physically?
25th February 2015, 10:03 AM   |  #146  
Shenzhen
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
More
I have got my Cube Talk 9X tablet, and İt is really a wonderful product. But i have a small problem. İ can't root it. Can any one help me with the rooting? Because some software run only by rooting tablets.
25th February 2015, 01:02 PM   |  #147  
Thanks Meter: 18

72 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunera M

I have got my Cube Talk 9X tablet, and İt is really a wonderful product. But i have a small problem. İ can't root it. Can any one help me with the rooting? Because some software run only by rooting tablets.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/p9jdW35Xba/root_talk9x.html
down load and rename as update.zip and copy to your usb storage(internal sd card).then go to settings- about tablet -system update-confirm-yes.

delete china applications
http://www.4shared.com/rar/bB5LqEYzb...china_app.html
download rename as update.zip do as above
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to priyanga For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd March 2015, 03:55 AM   |  #148  

2 posts
When i first got my 9x when i first booted it, it said there was a wireless update available ... but i didn't proceed with it because i wanted to first have a look around the UI, now it says network connection fail when i try to check for updates ... what is the newest version?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cube talk 9x, mali-450mp, octa-core, retina display, u65gt
Previous Thread Next Thread