[ROM][Sprint] ViperOneM8 4.3.0 Tweaks, HUB, IconPacks, Themes, OTAs and more

OP Turge

Announcement from Turge: Got issues with the registration? You might want to read the FAQ
Today, 02:41 AM   |  #2731  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Superuser Denied Venom Tweaks
I just installed this rom and I am having a little issue. When I first start my phone after flashing, I get a message stating that Superuser denied access to venom tweaks. I never saw a prompt asking for root access. Also when I go to register for Venom, it states server not available. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for any assistance!
Today, 02:47 AM   |  #2732  
Forum Moderator
Flag Birmingham, AL
Thanks Meter: 2,444

4,356 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmondy99

I just installed this rom and I am having a little issue. When I first start my phone after flashing, I get a message stating that Superuser denied access to venom tweaks. I never saw a prompt asking for root access. Also when I go to register for Venom, it states server not available. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for any assistance!

Go into the Superuser app and clear tweaks from history & try it again. As for the server error I was on the hub twenty minutes ago and didn't have any issues.
Today, 04:10 AM   |  #2733  
Flag st. louis, mo
Thanks Meter: 196

634 posts
More
Anyone having issues with prism menu not setting in the correct order? I've cleaned flashed twice (for other reasons) and still won't fix. Guessing it's a bug but thought I'd ask around
Today, 04:13 AM   |  #2734  
Flag kalamazoo, MI
Thanks Meter: 3

56 posts
More
I just realized all my apps that need root are not allowing me to use them. I go to the root checker app and it says device doesn't have root anymore. The superuser app is still there but it does not have any apps listed. Did I somehow break it?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
Today, 04:20 AM   |  #2735  
Forum Moderator
Flag Birmingham, AL
Thanks Meter: 2,444

4,356 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stovo06

Anyone having issues with prism menu not setting in the correct order? I've cleaned flashed twice (for other reasons) and still won't fix. Guessing it's a bug but thought I'd ask around

It's a bug. I have the same problem and I'm on the latest update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrostbite

I just realized all my apps that need root are not allowing me to use them. I go to the root checker app and it says device doesn't have root anymore. The superuser app is still there but it does not have any apps listed. Did I somehow break it?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Are you on 4.3.0? Try going to the hub and go to Add-Ons>Other and install SuperSU. I'm not having this issue, however.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread