[Q&A/T][ROM]DN3(Ditto Note 3)

OP Bajanman

Announcement from Bajanman: E-Team rocks!
Yesterday, 07:59 PM   |  #1451  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan1469

Can someone please tell me why my apps menu is missing in the rom and how do i get it back. By app menu i mean the one we get by clicking on the top right corner of apps screen( from where we can hide apps) i was here when i installed this rom few days back but suddenly it disappeared yesterday . Thanks

Probably because you flashed the S5 set-up option#3. So now you'll have the 3 dot menu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketmanpj

After having my phone trashed by a failed ATT update i have been struggling to get a rock solid stable ROM back on my phone. How stable is this ROM and aee there any known issues? , the 1000+ pages are a bit too much to read...

Wow new here and ya already complaining about reading through some pages for info. That will help you 😢. Anyway the Rom is super stable with zero issues. Why don't you flash it and try it yourself! Best way to test anything imo is to test it yourself.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 04:35 AM   |  #1452  
Flag Christchurch
Thanks Meter: 4

20 posts
More
[QUOTE=Bajanman;59180831]Probably because you flashed the S5 set-up option#3. So now you'll have the 3 dot menu.
yes i did flash the s5 setup option but the problem i was facing was the missing 3 dot menu after using the rom for couple of days. But i got it back after installing the 3 dot menu xposed module. Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ditto, dn3 rom, eteam, team eletron
Previous Thread Next Thread