[ROM]ViSiON-X US TMO[Android L 5.0][G900TUVU1DOB1][02-18-15]

OP AxAtAx

Announcement from AxAtAx: PLEASE USE THE THANKS BUTTON: IT'S FREE!
Yesterday, 06:57 PM   |  #781  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 5

62 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightninbug

Is xposed working on Samsung 5.0 yet? Been away for awhile

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app

Not on tw just yet
Today, 01:07 AM   |  #782  
Flag Des moines ia
Thanks Meter: 19

480 posts
More
this has tether mod correct?
Today, 04:40 AM   |  #783  
Flag Coral Springs
Thanks Meter: 7

514 posts
More
So is WiFi calling working yet

Today, 05:01 AM   |  #784  
Thanks Meter: 63

494 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayzie

The battery seems pretty good. Definitely VASTLY improved upon stock. Just what I needed! The white system theme is blinding, but that's what it is Overall I like the rom.

Question: Why is the volume for System sounds much louder than the others, even at the lowest setting? Maybe I should reboot and see if that fixes it; if it needs fixing.

Any reason why the lockscreen sounds are so loud?
Today, 05:27 AM   |  #785  
Thanks Meter: 157

681 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaDarkside79

Why do people trip out about tripping Knox? I have sent back 5 phones to tmobile that where rooted and even had a custom rom on them. Still got my replacement devices without any issues. All they do when they receive them. Is a complete wipe and install so they never sit there and look through the devices. That would take way to long. So tripping Knox don't matter much. I have never had a issue. Just a heads up. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaDarkside79

I have also had phones returned to T-Mobile and also Sprint that had issues. . Started my first root with the Motorola Cliq. Always sent the messed up rooted and romed devices back to both carriers without ANY issues. So you guys should be okay tripping Knox. Lol [emoji1]

Guess it depends on who you have service through and how you got your phone. I bought my phone (900T) outright ($579) and unlocked to work on AT&T. I rooted, tripped Knox etc.

I have the retarded problem many have had with the front facing camera becoming obstructed by an o-ring of some sort under the glass. I sent it off to Samsung (since my phone was not bought at a phone shop) and they sent it back to me UNREPAIRED, citing that the phone was rooted and therefore the warranty was void. The idiots (forgive the word, I don't usually talk about people I don't know that way, but it fits here) sent the flipping phone back to me without even calling me to see if I wanted to pay to have it fixed. :banghead::banghead:

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
g900t, lollipop, stock, vision
Previous Thread Next Thread