LectureNotes app

OP NominalValue

Today, 09:44 AM   |  #971  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
slow app
Lecture notes is pretty slow for me. Importing pdfs seems to take a long time. It also takes about 5 seconds of waiting before a page will load when scrolling. This makes it pretty inconvenient to flip back and forth between pages. I HAVEN'T tinkered with the settings too much, besides making a custom toolbox. Can someone help me out?

I don't have forced gpu rendering enabled my developer settings. I'm using a one year old, stock Samsung galaxy note pro 12.2.
Today, 10:48 AM   |  #972  
Thanks Meter: 706

1,389 posts
@coldriverjoe: I am glad to hear that you like the app.

To move a notebook or a folder to a new location, long-click on the notebook or folder until the popup menu appears, select `Move notebook´ or `Move folder´, respectively, and choose the new location. The suggestion by wingsandfloats (which will appear in the next update) adds a second possibility.

@cooodyt: Difficult to say why page loading takes so long. How much free space is left in the file system (file systems get slower as they fill up)?

In any case, it is recommended to enable `use fast page rendering´ in the app's display settings on high-resolution devices such the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2. Then, LectureNotes uses a faster but less accurate rendering algorithm. The difference will hardly be noticeable on a high resolution display (except for extreme zoom levels), but response to writing, scrolling, and zooming will significantly improve.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread