Thanks Meter: 84

By kuromusha38, Senior Member on 30th April 2014, 01:59 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
3rd March 2015, 06:09 AM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 503

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wacky.ddw

Thanks mate! I contacted them it's much more expensive than that.

Anyway I posted here hopefully anyone else knows a solution.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3044097

Quote from Pack & Send:

Defiant indeed.

So how much did the quote end up being? I just got a rough estimate from their quote estimation thing for a package roughly the size, weight and value of a OnePlus One and its box. $125???? Insane.

Oh yes, and I recently switched to an Optus (non-Amaysim) 4G plan. The OnePlus One works on LTE, but it can't connect to data as reliably as the iPhone 6. Sometimes where the iPhone can connect instantly, the OnePlus One takes forever. It shouldn't be a problem if you keep data on all the time, but I prefer to turn it off when not in use to conserve battery.
Last edited by vantt1; 3rd March 2015 at 06:21 AM.

3rd March 2015, 09:55 AM |#62  
Flag Newcastle
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Hey guys, just thought I'd share my experience so far with OnePlus One. I have been a Samsung supported since the S1 through to the S5. I decided it was time to sell up because I wanted a Note 4. Well that didn't happen simply coz they are $877 and the opo was slightly dearer than what I sold my S5 for. So I hunted and hunted on eBay and researched til I couldn't research no more..decided I wanted the global version instead of Chinese version that the eBay guys were selling. I also put up a wanted ad on Gumtree. After not being able to find one I decided I'd buy on Tuesday direct. Got a mate who lives in Tennessee and he said he'd help. But before I went through with it, a brand new sealed 64gb global model come up on Gumtree. Bundled with a blue flip case and screen protector. Total cost posted as it was out of state was $580. I sold the s5 for $500. I couldnt be happier. I've now Bought a slate gray tudia case and a nilkin 9h glass screen protector. Absolutely love this phone. I'm on Telstra but in rural area so reception is kinda choppy but once in 4g areas its fantastic. Close to 30mb download speeds. Anyways that's my story with the opo so far.
3rd March 2015, 10:15 AM |#63  
Flag Backpacking Australia
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1

Defiant indeed.

So how much did the quote end up being? I just got a rough estimate from their quote estimation thing for a package roughly the size, weight and value of a OnePlus One and its box. $125???? Insane.

Oh yes, and I recently switched to an Optus (non-Amaysim) 4G plan. The OnePlus One works on LTE, but it can't connect to data as reliably as the iPhone 6. Sometimes where the iPhone can connect instantly, the OnePlus One takes forever. It shouldn't be a problem if you keep data on all the time, but I prefer to turn it off when not in use to conserve battery.

Yea it can't contain batteries when you do use the online service It's extremely ridiculous. No one wants to ship it under $100 from Belgium it's 10...

You reckon post Australia would scan it when they ship it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)