I'm facing an issue while trying to update my LG G2 to 4.4.2. LG PC Suite cannot see the device when connect with PC Suite mode. There is an icon in the phone notification bar saying Phone and LG PC Suite are connected via USB cable. The PC Suite itself keep trying to connect and after few seconds, it will show this pop up.
I'm not quite sure why the PC Suite keep asking me to install MTP driver because I can see my phone in the window explorer and device manager, I can transfer files between PC and Phone when connect with MTP mode, I can tethering the internet connection ... basically, I can do everything I'm suppose to except connect with PC Suite. Any idea or suggestion are welcome
- My LG G2 is runing 4.2.2 (D80210e-ESA-XX)
- I'm using Macbook Pro Retina Late 2013
- Bootcamp with Window 7 Ultimate 64 Bit
- This is my first PC Suite connection with this Macbook
- But, I've been using it to transfer files (with MTP) and share internet for few months so far (still able to do so at the moment)
- I can connect to PC Suite MAC but it always failed to connect to update server so I have to try with window.
- I think cable and USB port is fine since I can do file transfer and connect with MAC PC Suite.