3rd March 2015, 02:22 PM   |  #191  
Thanks Meter: 574

1,272 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKGUY

Hi
First of all I would like to thank XDA and all the senior members and participants who have made possible for non-technical people like me to be able to think of and be confident of doing so many technical things like rooting on their own.
I just bught a new Moto E (Android 4.4.4) which I am desperately trying to root.
However despite of searching over internet for past three days I have not been able to find any way to unlock bootloader of Indian version (Motorola official website supports bootloader unlocking in few regions only). (Please help me with any other possible way).
As I understand unlocking bootloader is a must before I can use a custom recovery to install super user. (Please correct me if i am wrong).
I have found some information that srs root (apologies for referring to other website stuff - if that is not allowed) supports one click root of moto XT1022 KXC21.5-40 which is my phone's model number. Whether this will work? How safe are one click rooting applications? there are few other one click rooting applications for Moto E.
Please help me root my Moto E
Thanks

Replied to you in the root thread. Just follow the instructions and unlock your BL
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread