FORUMS

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more

Discover XDA: Discover Greater

We’ve all been there at some point in our XDA lives; we used to spend hours browsing over the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

☞[Rom]★AllianceRom - Build 4 ★ RomControl★[8/25/14][NG3]

Announcement from BeansTown106: Alliance Rom Build 4 is Now Live For T-Mobile S5
1st February 2015, 08:15 AM |#2131  
seattle wa
Thanks Meter: 102

More
If I have an att phone, I read I could flash this rom, we're would I find the proper build ? #4 ? Read there's a newer version somewere. .. just don't want to loose root. Anyone confirm and direct to proper link\build? Then all i change are apns if im not mistaken. ....thnx

Sent from my SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to spodie For This Useful Post: [ View ]

3rd March 2015, 04:21 PM |#2132  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
UPDATE: I found that opening the camera and then changing between the 16 to 12 back to 16 megapixel setting seems to reinitialize the camera driver and correct the problem. Reflashing and installing other camera apps did nothing.

Hello and thank you for putting out this Alliance rom. I recently rooted my ATT S5 and I love all the customizations available after successfully rooting and flashing this rom.

The camera seems to be malfunctioning slightly in that it has strange artifacts in the pictures that aren't supposed to be there and also it is very slow in working - not like the stock camera before I flashed.

What would be your recommendations here? Reflash the Alliance rom or track down the Camera APK from the ATT Stock Rom? Has anyone else had this issue?

I also downloaded the Google Camera APK and it acts the same: very slow and a little 'wonky'.

Thank you.
Last edited by ml42; 7th March 2015 at 07:46 PM. Reason: UPDATE
The Following User Says Thank You to ml42 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread