CyanogenMod 11 (4.4.4) [ION]

2nd March 2015, 03:55 PM   |  #201  
Flag Rosenheim
Thanks Meter: 7

61 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonas2790

You need a new version of twrp which has a kernel with selinux support: http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-...rimou-t3040186

Thank you 💜😊
3rd March 2015, 12:56 PM   |  #202  
Thanks Meter: 22

39 posts
More
For BUILD-41
I have used this BUILD of the ROM and I have to say that performance has improved a lot when compared to BUILD-25. In fact, in my opinion, the performance of this ROM is the best among all the other ROMs available for this phone. There is almost no lag. Further, this ROM provides an outstanding Battery Life, much better than other ROMs. Since, the Battery is perfectly calibrated in this ROM, there is no sudden changes in the Battery Percentages. Rastomanchik, you have done an excellent job in improving this ROM, so Thank You. I will be using this ROM from now. However, there are still 4 bugs---

1. Video-camera not working.
2. Hardware Decoding not working.
3. Bad sound quality in headphones.
4. ART Runtime cannot be used in this ROM.

EDIT: After installing few apps, this ROM got sluggish. Further, the amount of free RAM hovers around 80MB which is much less than what is available on PrimoU Omega REBORN 2.5.0 SR2 ROM. Overall, this ROM's performance is disappointing as apps start late and switching between them takes a lot of time. However, the beauty and customization in this ROM is remarkable as well as the hard work of the developer. Until the performance improves and the headphone bug gets fixed, I don't think that this ROM can be used as a daily driver.
Last edited by Shoaib05; 5th March 2015 at 06:21 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shoaib05 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd March 2015, 06:10 PM   |  #203  
Thanks Meter: 31

112 posts
More
We're working on video-camera and hardware decoding right now.
I don't have time to try art mode but it shouldn't break your system so just try it out.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jonas2790 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd March 2015, 06:39 PM   |  #204  
Thanks Meter: 22

39 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonas2790

We're working on video-camera and hardware decoding right now.
I don't have time to try art mode but it shouldn't break your system so just try it out.

Ok. Well, I hope that you succeed in fixing these bugs. However, I have noticed that the maximum amount of RAM has decreased from 363 MB to 326 MB. Why is it so?
3rd March 2015, 06:52 PM   |  #205  
Thanks Meter: 31

112 posts
More
Video is already working, but very unstable and with encoder problems.
I don't know where the amount of ram displayed in settings is taken from, but I'll try to find this out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonas2790 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread