FORUMS

Battery Life Guide Helps You Get More out of Your Device

Battery life is a primary concern when it comes to smartphones these days, and … more

Vinsic Doosl FM Transmitter Review – Accessory Review

A lot of vehicles come with stereos featuring Bluetooth connectivity. This … more

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Kindle Fire Clash of Clans

5th February 2014, 12:15 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have recently rooted my kindle fire 1st generation 6.3.2. I used GoogleServicesFramework to install Google Play on my device. When I try to download Clash of Clans on my kindle directly from the google play website, it says device not compatible. I am a noob at this stuff and do not know what i'm doing wrong. Any help appreciated, thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to carsoncraig4 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

6th February 2014, 02:21 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carsoncraig4

I have recently rooted my kindle fire 1st generation 6.3.2. I used GoogleServicesFramework to install Google Play on my device. When I try to download Clash of Clans on my kindle directly from the google play website, it says device not compatible. I am a noob at this stuff and do not know what i'm doing wrong. Any help appreciated, thanks!

Whenever I download apk of clash of clans from another source (i.e. 1mobile or 4shared) it always says Problem Parsing the Package. If anybody has a good apk file of the game or any way to help me, please share!
13th September 2014, 10:05 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
me too
I'm having the exact same problems. In Google play, it says device not supported for clash of clans, and when I try to side load, I cannot install the apk files due to parsing error.

Help is much appreciated
6th February 2015, 01:40 AM |#4  

More
Question
Is this still unresolved?? I'm having the same issues on 1st gen Kindle Fire (6.3.3)
I need a good apk
6th February 2015, 03:52 AM |#5  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag South Dakota
Thanks Meter: 2,730

Donate to Me
More
it's not compatible with kindle fire 1

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Requires Android
4.0.3 and up
stock kindle fire 1 is only android 2.3
6th February 2015, 04:55 AM |#6  

More
Talking the problem is this a 1st gen OS
you need a new rom(cm11/12, jelly bean, android 4.4 etc) you can instructions to download a rom all over the forum. Its easy kinda. You need to get at least android 4.0.3 to install coc.
3rd March 2015, 05:59 PM |#7  
Flag otsego

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_shadow

it's not compatible with kindle fire 1

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Requires Android
4.0.3 and up
stock kindle fire 1 is only android 2.3

i loaded the rom from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2470253 and cm11 gapps. I get the same error no version for this device when attempting to install farmville 2 country escape.
3rd March 2015, 06:09 PM |#8  
Recognized Contributor
Flag South Dakota

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by locotumbler

i loaded the rom from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2470253 and cm11 gapps. I get the same error no version for this device when attempting to install farmville 2 country escape.

Not all apps are compatible with all hardware.
Could be rom or hardware incompatible or the dev for app excluded any Kindle Fire 1 from the compatibility list.
If you download from another source it may install fine, but I have never used farmville, so don't know what the problem is..
The Following User Says Thank You to sd_shadow For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd March 2015, 06:11 PM |#9  
Flag otsego

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_shadow

Not all apps are compatible with all hardware.
Could be rom or hardware incompatible or the dev for app excluded any Kindle Fire 1 from the compatibility list.
If you download from another source it may install fine, but I have never used farmville, so don't know what the problem is..

is there a list of other sources for the games and such on the forums i could reference?
3rd March 2015, 06:35 PM |#10  
Recognized Contributor
Flag South Dakota

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by locotumbler

is there a list of other sources for the games and such on the forums i could reference?

I don't have a link to recommended safe non-Google app store, there are several, but I don't use them.
Here are a couple of safe options that may work
Download from an app compatible rooted android device and copy the .apk file to the kindle.
another option would be changing build.prop from kindle to nexus see [Guide] Modding build.prop
The Following User Says Thank You to sd_shadow For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread